Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 4.5) with over 15 years of rich experience in building people, my mission drives me to build people and help them learn who they are and how they want to show up in the World. A passionate Agile Transformation and Engineering consultant, work with higher management to build transformation strategy in defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels of organization. Strength in teaching, mentoring, coaching and facilitation.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE BY:
- Leading Large Organizational Transformations
- Coaching and Enabling Organizations to Adapt Agile Approaches
- Leveraging Agile Best Practices to Deliver Critical Projects
- Driving Teams in Improving and Standardizing Processes
- Developing and Delivering Agile Training
- Selecting and Implementing Tools across Systems Development Lifecycles
- Communicating and Sharing Value-Proposition of Agile, Kanban, and Lean Methods and Processes
- Building Strategic Relationships across all Levels within an Organization to Positively Influence Change
As an Agile consultant, work with multiple scrum teams and enable them to be self-organize and high performing teams by identifying team challenges and dysfunctions and helping team overcome them. Help aligning development team(s) to their product vision to deliver outstanding product or Software. Being and Engineering Manager, work with teams and bring them realization on their contribution in producing high quality deliverable by adhering to XP practices.
Experience in implementing Spotify scaling model with product teams. Help organization building squads and chapters and scaling via tribes. Running various guild programs to build people within the tribes on coaching, testing and technology stacks. Implemented Agile Maturity Assessment inline with Spotify model that help focus improvement efforts and what organizational support needed.
Coordinate with scalable teams and help POs to align their dependencies with in the team and order their backlog to deliver high business values. Work with verity of developers to help and motivate then to plan and grow in their career path. Work with various levels of management to understand Agile adoption challenges and help them understand Agile values and principles.
Trained more than 500 candidates in Scrum, KANBAN, Spotify and SAFe
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) – org
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM-I, PSM-II & PSM-III) – org
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I) – org
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – Scrum Alliance
- Leading SAFe 4.0 (Safe Agilist) and SAFe Advance Scrum Master – Scaled Agile
- Scaled Program Consultant SPC5
- Professional Scrum trainer (PST) – scrum.org
- PSM-I, PSM-II & PSM-III PSPO-I
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Spotify Consultant
- CSM and CSP
As an Agile & Engineering Consultant
· Setup new Scrum teams, process and engineering practices for various clients.
· Help teams to understand the values and principles behind the Lean Agile mindset.
· Conduct Lean workshops to align Scrum teams and Stakeholders to the product vision and drive MVP.
· Coaching Scrum Master on how they can best facilitate their teams to keep them at their highest level of productivity and identify any dysfunctions in the team and help them to deal with.
· Facilitating various guild programs in the organization to build capabilities and CoPs.
· Work closely with new teams to help them to be self-organize, follow process correctly and adhere to XP practices to ensure quality deliverables.
· In line with Spotify engineering model for team maturity.
· Collaborate with and within the teams to understand challenges at team(s) and organization level and work with delivery and leadership team to resolve them.
· Work with POs and stakeholders to coach them effective release planning help then to create and manage project release plans.
· Being an Agile Coach, work very closely with Scrum Teams and business and help transform them to be responsive to the market changes.
· Key owner for the ProSeed program, to train and educate new joiners on Scrum framework (PSM – Scrum.org) and company culture and values
· Accountable for the Agile Maturity Assessment (AMC) for the Scrum teams and work with team(s) to create committed and actionable items backlog and provide variety of governance packs to higher management and stakeholders
As an Engineering Manager
Frameworks & Models
Scrum, KANBAN, XP, Spotify
GTHA – Global Team Health Assessment Framework
Microsoft Stack (.NET 4.0)
Listening, verbal and non-verbal communication, assertiveness, Self-management, Problem Solving and Accountability
Coaching & Consulting
Transformation, Facilitations, Collaboration, Conflict Navigator, Courage, Mentoring & Teaching and Enabler
Release planning, DevOps, CI/CD, Risk Management
JIRA, VersionOne, AgileCockpit and TFS