Started training in late 1997 after returning from Singapore and have been actively participating in IT projects and consultation while training as a freelance trainer.
Currently running a consulting and system integrator company (Pacesetters Network), he shares his passion in Unified Communications, Messaging Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure Management and Microsoft Server Systems.
With years of experience in project roll out and consultancy such as Operating System Migration, Messaging Infrastructure Deployment & Migration, System Center Deployment, Data Center Planning & Management, Identity Management, Unified Communication Implementation, Disaster Recovery, Fibre Network Implementation, High Availability Deployment and Network Management; He brings all these to the table for all to share.
Key areas of work have been on various platforms using Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Novell Servers, Novell GroupWise Servers, Microsoft SQL 2008 Cluster Implementation, Novell ZENWorks, Microsoft System Center Servers, Microsoft Office Communication Server, Cisco Routers & Switches, Huawei Routers & Switches.
- Microsoft® Certified Trainer
- Microsoft® Certified Solution Expert
- Microsoft® Certified Solution Associate
- Microsoft® Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) + Messaging
- PSMB Certified Trainer
- Certified Network Engineer IPv6
- Certified Network Trainer IPv6
- Windows NT Server 3.51, 4.0
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008. 2012
- Windows 3.11, 95, XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0, 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, 2012
- Microsoft System Center Operation Manager 2007, 2012
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager, 2012
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, 2012
- Microsoft System Center Orchestrator
- Novell NetWare 5.0, 6.0
- Novell ZENWorks 3.0
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007
- Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013
Company : Pacesetters Network Sdn. Bhd.
Position Title : Director | Technical
Duration : 2013 −Current
- Consulting, designing and delivering human capital development solutions
- Specializing in teamwork, communication and leadership
- Facilitates and moderates strategic thinking workshops
- Facilitates and moderates management retreats
- Leading teambuilding sessions and training
- Conducting teambuilding facilitation workshops for new teambuilding facilitators. The companies that he facilitates before are
- U Mobile
- Ingram Micro
Company : Info Trek
Position Title : Senior Technical Trainer Manager
Duration : Apr 09 – Feb 2012
- Consulting, training, mentoring, & support services (troubleshooting) for various sector
- Specializing in Microsoft Systems
- Organize and facilitate corporate training
- Manage Corporate Business Objectives
- Manage Training Products
- Oversee Portfolio Competency
Company : Non Affiliated
Position Title : Freelance Trainer Consultant, Project Manager
Duration : Mar 04 – Jul 09
- Create IT Blueprint for a Bank IT infrastructure
- Migration of Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 for a Whole Sale Company
- Maintenance and Support Regional role for Whole Sale Company
- Disaster Recovery of Exchange 2003 for a Broadcasting Company
- Disaster Recovery for an Optical Chain Company
- Disaster Recovery for an Architect Company
- VoIP UC deployment an Insurance Broker Company
- Implementation and Migration for two Insurance broker Company
- Formulate deployment plan and cookbook for an Oil and Gas Company
- Create proposals and design solutions for a MNC IT Solution Company
- Spearhead the Project inception and execution for a MNC IT Solution Company
- Act as a solution architect to provide tailored solutions to meet customer’s requirements for a MNC Solution Company
- Project Manage migration projects and deployment projects for a Health Service Provider, MNC IT Solution Company and Whole Sale Company
- Chairing Committee for a Bank as a technology consultant in their AD migration.
- Technology Consultant for an Oil and Gas company in Exchange 2000 to 2003 Migrations of 200+ servers worldwide.
- Manage and coordinate Project teams for on-going projects for 2 MNC IT Solution Company
- Ensure Quality of IT is met in the deployment of systems in a MNC IT Solution Company
- Conduct Compliancy check and formulate disaster recovery plan for a Bank, an Oil and Gas Company, an Insurance Broker Company, a Broadcasting Company and a Production house
- Data Centre Setup for E-Gov Brunei
- Technology Refresh Solution for a MNC IT Solution Company
- Microsoft Technology Consultant for a MNC IT Solution Company
- Design, Manage and Deploy a customized BI solution for IJM
- Technical lead in Solution Deployment
- Project Scoping
- Project coordinating & task delegating for the team of 25 people
- Deployment and Support East Coast Banks with KUBTel (Fibre Deployment)
Company : Avantus Training Singapore
Position Title : Contract Trainer
Duration : Dec 03 – Mar 04
- Provide professional training on technical courses for corporations and SMEs.
- Design and develop new training materials and courseware
- Plan and coordinate classroom presentation for newly developed courseware
- Orchestrate new product development presentation
- Conduct product awareness courses for internal sales and marketing teams
- Implement new strategies on automated classroom deployment procedure
- Maintain trainer certification creditability and ensure developed courseware (QA)
Company : EternalNet Solution
Position Title : Novell Engineer
Duration : Jun 03 – Dec 03
- Devise and implement deployment strategies and troubleshooting intermittent problems that arise in Petronas Regional Project
- Manage Deployment Rollout and organise training seminars for customers
- Prepare Deployment Rollout plans and procedure
- Design Rollout procedures and Intermittent counter measures
- Spearhead project rollout for regional convergence of requirements
- Implement proper internal network control, risk assessments and spearhead gap-filling activities that are necessary to prevent business hiccups in daily server maintenance.
- Maintain reliable counter measures for changes in customer environmental impacts, in order to efficiently respond
- Coach and supervise a team of new engineers ensuring proper support tools and training are provided
- Prepare project reports and review actual performance
Company : Drake Training
Position Title : Consultant / Trainer
Duration : Mar 00 – May 03
- Conduct Specialized training for Engineers, MIS personnel, and certification candidates like MCSE, CNE, CNI, CCNA, CCNP and MCSA
- Maintaining Office Network Environment and ensure minimal downtime for network Infrastructure
- Prepare situational classroom environment to cater for specific classes.
- Act as liaison partner to the sales & marketing team in terms of Technical and Product clarification to the customer
- Determine and maintain yearly re-certification and accreditation of trainers.
- Assist Country Manager and the Sales Manager in the entire Boot Camp product customization and rollout.
- Evaluate actual creditability of training products
- Maintain and improve management information system
Company : Cyber Circulation Sdn. Bhd. Akinet Sdn. Bhd.
Position Title : Senior Technical Trainer / Academic Coordinator
Duration : Jun 98 – Jul 99
- Devise Customized training material for Sunway Corporation
- Carry out customized training in software utilization and technical expertise
- Network Infrastructure design and network project rollout
- Maintain and motivate training team and ensure certification expectation
- Organize product presentation and promotion of new product for Microsoft and Novell
- Conduct IT Training in Sunway College
- Oversee Design of Workflow solution crm
Company : Executrain Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Position Title : Certified Technical Instructor
Duration : May 97 Mar 98
- Prepare course rollout and classroom set-ups.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the Windows NT 4 environment
- Maintain customer high expectation in the classroom and maintain high evaluations.
- Maintain high certification standards and creditability.
Company : Sony Display Devices (S) Pte. Ltd.
Position Title : Electrical and Electronics Equipment Technician
Duration : Dec 96 Apr 97
- Maintain machine and robotics’ functionality
- Ensure QA of processed panels and chemicals
- PLC programming of robotic wheels and fine tuning sensors