Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
3 Day with 08 hours per day
Tue 23 Aug 09:00 - Thu 25 Aug 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Developing On AWS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
• Familiarity with AWS services
• A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training (ILT)
• Hands-on Labs
This course is delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training
• Hands-on Labs
This course teaches you how to:
• Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
• Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
• Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
• Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
• Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
• Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
• Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
• Introduction to Developing on AWS
• Working with Events
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
• Developing Secure Applications
• Caching Information for Scalability
• Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
• Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Faisal holds a M.B.A (Marketing), American International College Labore, MIT (3rd Semester) in Virtual University Lahore and B.COM in Punjab University Lahore. He is a Cisco and networking professional with broad experience in managing IT services, training, and end-user support. Read More