Developing On AWS
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
• Familiarity with AWS services
• A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training (ILT)
• Hands-on Labs
This course is delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training
• Hands-on Labs
This course teaches you how to:
• Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
• Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
• Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
• Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
• Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
• Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
• Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
• Introduction to Developing on AWS
• Working with Events
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
• Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
• Developing Secure Applications
• Caching Information for Scalability
• Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
• Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation