Starting FromRM 2800.005 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the security settings
- Know how to encrypt and decrypt files
- Know how to restore registry
- Configure internet content access
- Use P2P networks securely
A and network or equivalent knowledge, and six to nine month experience in Networking, including experience configuring and managing TCP/IP.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise
- Identify social engineering attacks
- Classify software attacks
- Identify hardware attacks
- Harden base operating systems
- Harden directory services
- Harden DHCP servers
- Harden network file and print servers
- Harden internet work connection devices
- Harden DNS and BIND servers
- Harden web servers
- Harden FTP servers
- Harden Network News Transport Protocol (NNTP) servers
- Harden email servers
- Harden conferencing and messaging servers
- Secure Network Traffic Using IP Security(IPSec)
- Secure wireless traffic
- Secure client internet access
- Secure the remote access channel
- Install a Certificate Authority (CA) hierarchy
- Harden a Certificate Authority
- Back up Certificate Authorities
- Restore a Certificate Authority
- Enroll certificates for entities
- Secure network traffic using certificates
- Renew certificates
- Revoke certificates
- Back up certificates and private keys
- Restore certificates and private keys
- Enforce corporate security policy compliance
- Enforce legal compliance
- Enforce physical security compliance
- Educate users
- Scan for vulnerabilities
- Monitor for intruders
- Set up a Honeypot
- Respond to security Incidents
Ong Kian BoonHave been working in the IT industry since 2004 and exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT and security professionals. With years of experience working with business and management, IT service delivery and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency, user productivity as well as the protection of all these assets.Having started training with Info Trek in 2009, he has been sharing his passion and experiences in Microsoft infrastructure servers, Cisco routing and switching, as well as Novell SuSE Linux. He also specialises in security implementations and audit as no implementation can survive without it.
Muhamad Rezall Bin Roslan
Rezall has been in the IT training industry for about 8 years. He has trained thousands of people on the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. He spent 5 year working in the IT department of a well-known retail company where he was involved in infra technologies and related areas.
Rezall comes across as not only an approachable and reliable trainer but is also liked for his warm, cheerful and pleasant personality.
Mohd Adam KaneStarted training in early 1997 after returning from Singapore and have been actively participating in IT projects and consultation while conducting freelance training. He was a Senior Trainer with Info Trek focus on Unified Communications, Messaging Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure Management and Microsoft Server Systems.He brings to the classroom for all to share his many years of experience in project roll out and consultancy such as Operating System Migration, Messaging Infrastructure Deployment & Migration, System Center Deployment, Data Center Planning & Management, Identity Management, Unified Communication Implementation, Disaster Recovery, Fibre Network Implementation, High Availability Deployment and Network Management.