Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
5 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 22 Aug 09:00 - Fri 26 Aug 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
While IT professionals today are expected to understand some basic cloud terminology and concepts, and have likely worked with public cloud or Software-as-a-Service solutions, the ability to analyze, evaluate, design, and test cloud computing solutions are hard skills to find, and are in high demand. In this course, you will apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. You will manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations through the use of cybersecurity best practices. In addition, this course prepares you to pass the CompTIA® Cloud+® exam and earn the corresponding certification.
This course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors. This course is also designed for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam CV0-002, or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have 24-36 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
In this course, you will deploy, test, secure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a cloud solution.
• Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
• Deploy a pilot project.
• Test a pilot project deployment.
• Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
• Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
• Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
• Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
• Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
• Secure systems to meet access requirements.
• Maintain cloud systems.
• Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
• Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
• Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
• Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
• Troubleshoot security issues.
• Topic A: Describe Interaction of Cloud Components and Services
• Topic B: Describe Interaction of Non-cloud Components and Services
• Topic C: Evaluate Existing Components and Services for Cloud Deployment
• Topic D: Evaluate Automation and Orchestration Options
• Topic E: Prepare for Cloud Deployment
• Topic A: Manage Change in a Pilot Project
• Topic B: Execute Cloud Deployment Workflow
• Topic C: Complete Post-Deployment Configuration
• Topic A: Identify Cloud Service Components for Testing
• Topic B: Test for High Availability and Accessibility
• Topic C: Perform Deployment Load Testing
• Topic D: Analyze Test Results
• Topic A: Design Cloud Infrastructure for Security
• Topic B: Determine Organizational Compliance Needs
• Topic A: Design Virtual Network for Cloud Deployment
• Topic B: Determine Network Access Requirements
• Topic C: Secure Networks for Cloud Interaction
• Topic D: Manage Cloud Component Security
• Topic E: Implement Security Technologies
• Topic A: Determine Identity Management and Authentication Technologies
• Topic B: Plan Account Management Policies for the Network and Systems
• Topic C: Control Access to Cloud Objects
• Topic D: Provision Accounts
• Topic A: Determine CPU Size for Cloud Deployment
• Topic B: Determine Memory Size for Cloud Deployment
• Topic A: Determine Storage Technology Requirements
• Topic B: Select Storage Options for Deployment
• Topic C: Determine Storage Access and Provisioning Requirements
• Topic D: Determine Storage Security Options
• Topic A: Determine the Type of Cloud Deployment to Perform
• Topic B: Manage Virtual Machine and Container Migration
• Topic C: Manage Network, Storage, and Data Migration
• Topic A: Patch Cloud Systems
• Topic B: Design and Implement Automation and Orchestration for Maintenance
• Topic A: Back Up and Restore Cloud Data
• Topic B: Implement Disaster Recovery Plans
• Topic C: Implement Business Continuity Plans
• Topic A: Monitor Cloud Systems to Measure Performance
• Topic B: Optimize Cloud Systems to Meet Performance Criteria
• Topic A: Monitor for Anomalies and Resource Needs
• Topic B: Plan for Capacity
• Topic C: Create Reports on Cloud System Metrics
• Topic A: Troubleshoot Deployment Issues
• Topic B: Troubleshoot Capacity Issues
• Topic C: Troubleshoot Automation and Orchestration Issues
• Topic A: Identify Connectivity Issues
• Topic B: Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues
• Topic A: Troubleshoot Identity and Access Issues
• Topic B: Troubleshoot Attacks
• Topic C: Troubleshoot Other Security Issues
Ravendran s/o Subramaniam
Ravendran Subramaniam has been involved in Cisco Network since 2002, doing setup Cisco router and switch network setup for companies. He freelances for various training centers such as Info Trek, Slanix Computer Base, Redynamics, Global Knowledge and many others. Read More
K L Ramasankara Rao
A highly competent and experienced systems and security implementation specialist and instructor with experience of system and security administration. Possessing a proven ability to impart the necessary knowledge and skills to IT professionals necessary for them to manage the day-to-day running of an IT department and its business IT systems. Extensive knowledge of monitoring and controlling data security within guidelines to ensure compliance and report on possible improvements. Well mannered, articulate and able to act as point of contact for colleagues and external clients. As a CCIE in Data Center, managing of data center networks are through software defined networks (SD-WAN) and through Implementing Cisco Network Programmability. Read More