Starting FromRM 3500.005 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The CompTIA Cloud+ course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
This course is intended for experienced computer support professionals with a working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems to prepare for the CompTIA® Cloud+® (Exam CV0-001), or who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in in that field
After successfully completing this course, the student will be able to:
· learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
· learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
· differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
· identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
· identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
· A+ Certification - Operating Systems
· Network+ Certification (Second Edition)
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
· Cloud Service Models
· Cloud Delivery Models and Services
· Cloud Characteristics and Terms
· Object Storage Concepts
· Disk Types and Configurations
· File System Types
· Storage Technologies
· Access Protocols and Applications
· Storage Provisioning
· Network Types
· Network Optimization
· Routing and Switching
· Network Ports and Protocols
· Virtualization Host
· Virtual Machine
· Benefits of Virtualization in a Cloud Environment
· Virtual Resource Migrations
- Migration Considerations
· Resource Monitoring Techniques
· Remote Access Tools
· Host Resource Allocation
· Virtual Machine Resource Allocation
· Optimizing Performance
· Testing Techniques
· Troubleshooting and Tools
· Network Security: Best Practices
· Data Security
· Access Control Methods
· Disaster Recovery Methods
· High Availability
Ong Kian BoonHave been working in the IT industry since 2004 and exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT and security professionals. With years of experience working with business and management, IT service delivery and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency, user productivity as well as the protection of all these assets.Having started training with Info Trek in 2009, he has been sharing his passion and experiences in Microsoft infrastructure servers, Cisco routing and switching, as well as Novell SuSE Linux. He also specialises in security implementations and audit as no implementation can survive without it.
Cisco Certified Trainer