Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Information security is a crucial field in the world of business. You have experience in this field, and now you're ready to take that experience to the next level. In this course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. You'll apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies; translate business needs into security requirements; support IT governance and risk management; architect security for hosts, networks, and software; respond to security incidents; and more.
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+®) certification and who want to prepare for Exam CAS-003. Students seeking CASP+ certification should have at least 10 years of experience in IT management, with at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
To be fit for this advanced course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of information security. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations, such as authentication factors and directory services.
• Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations, such as the TCP/IP model and configuration of routers and switches.
• Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise, such as anti-malware solutions, firewalls, and VPNs.
You can obtain this level of knowledge by taking the CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-501) course or by demonstrating this level of knowledge by passing the exam
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
• Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
• Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
• Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
• Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
• Implement cryptographic techniques.
• Implement security controls for hosts.
• Implement security controls for mobile devices.
• Implement network security.
• Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
• Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
• Conduct security assessments.
• Respond to and recover from security incidents.
• Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
• Facilitate Collaboration across Business Units
• Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
• Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
• Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
• Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
• Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
• Select Cryptographic Techniques
• Select Host Hardware and Software
• Harden Hosts
• Virtualize Servers and Desktops
• Protect Boot Loaders
• Implement Mobile Device Management
• Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
• Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
• Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
• Implement Advanced Network Design
• Implement Network Security Controls
• Implement Security throughout the Technology Lifecycle
• Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
• Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
• Implement Application Security Controls
• Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
• Select Security Assessment Methods
• Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
• Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
• Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
Balasubramaniam @ Balan Ramanaidoo
Balasubramaniam@Balan is a certified Trainer with specialization in the field of Information Systems, Network Security and a Master's Holder in Business Administration. Being exposed to information systems and network operations-based environment, he has garnered interest in that respective field. Ever since then he has continuously updated himself with various kind of knowledge either from the area of training or having managed medium range project locally or abroad. One of the mainstream projects that was partially outsourced, in the area of complete network infrastructure implementation, configuration was handled and completed in due time which also contributed to his additional knowledge on different area of skills which could have not been obtained via certification He has served corporate giants such as LYODD Register, Kuala Lumpur City Center Berhad (KLCCB), Putrajaya Holdings (PJH), University Technology PETRONAS (UTP), Maxis Communication Berhad, Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), USAG & Kuala Lumpur Heart Care (KLHC). He is currently associated with I Tech Train & Xtenza Solutions Pvt Ltd (USA) as a Project Consultant. He has been a project manager and technical trainer since year 2007 and has educated many corporate professionals from various industries ever since then. Balan has wide knowledge and experience in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, Security, Network Security Auditing, Datacentre Management, Design & Build and Project Management, including preparation of Project planning manual and procedures according to international standards. Apart from this he also conducts part time lectures in both public and private universities on IT related and Management subjects. Balan's extensive tutelage experiences, range from training corporate executives for Microsoft Certification, Cisco, IPv6, Networking, Information Systems Security, Network Auditing and project deployment for large MNCs. Read More
K L Ramasankara Rao
A highly competent and experienced systems and security implementation specialist and instructor with experience of system and security administration. Possessing a proven ability to impart the necessary knowledge and skills to IT professionals necessary for them to manage the day-to-day running of an IT department and its business IT systems. Extensive knowledge of monitoring and controlling data security within guidelines to ensure compliance and report on possible improvements. Well mannered, articulate and able to act as point of contact for colleagues and external clients. As a CCIE in Data Center, managing of data center networks are through software defined networks (SD-WAN) and through Implementing Cisco Network Programmability. Read More