Course Duration: 3 day; Instructor-led
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment.
This course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile and how to apply the two together. Candidates will gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin, including exploring the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working..
- Agile professionals, project managers and aspiring project managers who want to be able to combine PRINCE2® and Agile in the most effective way when using PRINCE2®, Agile behaviors, concepts, frameworks and techniques.
- Other key delivery team staff, including product owners, Scrum Masters and developers.
- Business professionals with an interest in iterative and incremental project delivery through collaborative working.
None. PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Understand the key aspects of PRINCE2®
- Understand basic concepts behind common agile ways of working
- Demonstrate the purpose of combining PRINCE2 with agile
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles and tailor the themes, processes and management
- Products to a project in an agile context
Incorporate the areas that can support a PRINCE2 Agile implementation
- What is a Project?
- An Overview of PRINCE2
- An Introduction to Agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- What to Fix and What to Flex
- Agile Behaviours and The PRINCE2 Principles
- Agile and The PRINCE2 Themes
- Agile and The PRINCE2 Processes
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases