Course Code: DPI; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor Led
Exam is included
The target audience for this qualification aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
This course prepares students for the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve exam. After participating in this course, a candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve publication to establish a learning and improving IT organization.
Following the completion of the course, participants will be able to understand and know:
- The Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- The scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- The role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- How to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- How to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- How to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- How to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Direct Plan & Improve (DPI)
- ITIL 4 DPI and the Value Chain
- Key terms
- Key Concepts
- Value, outcomes, costs and ricks in direct, plan and improve
- Scope of Control
- Role of Governance, Risks and Controls
- Continual Improvement
- Assessment Objectives and Methods
- Build, Justify and Advocate for a Business Case
- Organizational Change
- Key Principles and Methods of Communication
- Measurements and Reporting
- Value Streams & Practices
- Developing a Value Stream Map
- Designing a Workflow
- Addressing the 4 Dimensions
- Applying the Guiding Principles
- Ensuring & Utilizing Feedback