Duration: 3 days; Instructor-led
This certification suits the following roles:
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- IT Professionals
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
Delegates who have taken the Enterprise Big Data Professional certification course, should be able to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competences in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
- Definition of Big Data
- origins of Big Data and the characteristics of its key concepts
- Terms and key facts about the Big Data Framework
- Structure of the Big Data Framework
- Five steps for formulating a Big Data Strategy
- How to formulate a Big Data Strategy
- Terms and key facts about Big Data Architecture
- High-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data Architecture
- Big Data
- Terms and key facts about Big Data Algorithms and Analysis Techniques
- Algorithms and analysis techniques fundamental to Big Data
- Key terms relating to the Big Data Processes
- Characteristics, activities and techniques of the Big Data Processes
- Key terms relating to Big Data Functions
- Benefits of the Big Data Centre of Excellence
- Six organization success factors
- Key roles in Big Data teams
- Key definitions and facts relating to Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Key concept of Artificial Intelligence and their importance to Big Data