Course Code: AWS-DEV; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor-led
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led Training
- Hands-on Labs
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
This course teaches you how to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation