AWS Course in Malaysia: Develop Your Future
Are you ready to elevate your tech skills and unlock new career opportunities? Look no further than our AWS Course in Malaysia. Whether you’re a tech enthusiast or a professional developer, this course is your ticket to success.
What You'll Learn
Transform Your Career
With cloud technology becoming the backbone of modern businesses, mastering AWS is a game-changer. As an AWS Developer, you’ll be in high demand. You can work for leading tech companies or even embark on your entrepreneurial journey. Don’t miss this chance to future-proof your career in Malaysia.
So, why wait? Join our AWS Course now and take the first step toward a brighter, more prosperous future. Embrace the cloud, embrace success.
Course Code: AWS-DEV; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor-led
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led Training
- Hands-on Labs
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
This course teaches you how to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation