Course Code: CMP; Duration: 2 Days; Instructor-led
The Change Management Practitioner course provides participants with a thorough grounding in the Principles of Change Management, as they are
summarized in the reference literature. The Change Management practitioner course is aimed to get a deep understanding of why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming and achievable concept. In particular such course should be delivered in in organizations looking for real application of the different frameworks and of the ways of approaching change at an individual, team
and organizational level. This course is delivered using a case study and an exercise kit designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of the subject. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated Change Management Practitioner certification exam.
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team involved in a transformation.
Change Management Foundation® certificate. Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of your course.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to support people learn what they need to during change
- Appreciate different approaches to change management and their implications for supporting individuals through change and understand why people react as they do and how delegates can help individuals through the change process
- Appreciate why teams are important in change, understand what factors contribute to team success and understand how teams change and develop and so help delegates to deliver improvements in team performance
- Identify key metaphors describing how organisations change and how these can help delegates plan appropriate action during change Understand what assumptions people may have about organisational change
- Formulate an integrated model of the change management process and how this can help delegates to introduce successful change within an organisation
- Know what key areas need to be considered are when planning organisational change and understand the difference between management and leadership
- Identify different leadership styles and their effects on the change process
- Understand the important role leaders have to play in change management
- Begin to develop a healthy response to the demands of change management leadership
- Take the Change Management Practitioner Certification exam
- Defining what is to be learned
- Project Management – change initiatives, projects, and programmes
- Change levers
- Levels of adoption
- Reinforcing systems
- Practitioner Exam practice, revision, and mentoring
- Exam revision and preparation