Course Code: CPRE-FL; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor-led
This course is specially design for Systems Engineers, Requirements Engineers, Software Architects, Project Managers
No IT degree is required, but the understanding of the basic capabilities of software is a prerequisite.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise. This training will run with Custommedia Academy, a business unit of Custommediate Sdn Bhd. This training carries 30 MBOT’s CPD hours.
Internationally recognized ISTQB certification is available for the course and the exam is administered by the Malaysian Software Testing Board, the Malaysian Board member of ISTQB. Custommedia is the Accredited Training Provider of MTSB.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Learn the necessary knowledge of a requirements engineer.
- Learn a common understanding for Requirements Engineering independent of an industrial domain or development process.
- Understand the four core disciplines of requirements engineering which can add significant value in system development.
- Focus on acquiring the necessary practical knowledge and learning the basic concepts in requirements engineering, with reinforcement through practical exercises.
- System , System Context , and Boundaries
- Determining System and Context Boundaries
- Sources of Requirements
- Categorization of Requirements according to the Kano Model
- Elicitation Techniques
- Structuring Documents
- Documentation Style Alternatives
- Document Structure
- Using Requirements Documents
- Quality Criteria for Requirements Documents
- Quality Criteria for Requirements
- Language Effects
- Constructing Requirements
- Using a Template
- Goal Models
- Use Case Models
- Three Modeling Views
- Structural Requirements Models
- Functional Requirements Models
- Behavioral Requirements Models
- Basics for Checking Requirements
- Basics for Reconciling Requirements
- Checking Requirements Quality
- Principles for Checking Requirements
- Techniques for Checking Requirements
- Technique for Reconciling Conflicting Requirements
- Adding Attributes to Requirements
- Creating Views of Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Tracing Requirements
- Requirements Versioning
- Types of Tools
- Tool Introduction
- Tool Evaluation