Duration: 5 days; /35 hours; Instructor-led/ remote online training
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Digital Forensics Service Providers
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge of IT/cybersecurity, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Has knowledge of Threat Vectors.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion, and practical exercise.
A BREACH can be BRUTAL. Investing in building an expert in-house forensics team with CHFI training and certification is a strategic move for enterprises looking to safeguard their stakeholders’ interests as well as their own. CHFI empowers their existing team with learning the latest investigation practices.
The course aligns with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe.
It is an ANSI 17024 accredited Certification Program, mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
The course focuses on the latest technologies including IoT Forensics, Dark Web Forensics, Cloud Forensics (including Azure and AWS), Network Forensics, Database Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Malware Forensics (including Emotet and Eternal Blue), OS Forensics, RAM forensics and Tor Forensics, CHFI v10 covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies along with ample crafted evidence files.