Exploring Business Architecture
Business architecture, a fundamental component of modern corporate strategy, is the focus of the engaging course offered by Info Trek. In this 4-day instructor-led program, you’ll delve into the intricate world of business architecture, equipping yourself with the skills and knowledge to navigate the dynamic landscape of today’s business environment. Whether you are a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Software Engineer, or IT Manager, this course is designed to empower professionals from various domains with the insights they need to drive business growth and innovation.
Unlocking the Power of Business Architecture
The course, structured into six comprehensive modules, offers a roadmap to comprehend and implement business architecture effectively. Participants will not only gain proficiency in modeling, analyzing, and strategizing financial aspects but also become adept at translating a business vision into actionable structures and processes. It’s about understanding how technology, business strategy, and human dynamics intersect, and how to harness this understanding for success. By the end of this course, you’ll be poised to contribute significantly to your organization’s growth, productivity, and strategic objectives.
Elevate Your Career with Business Architecture
In a world driven by ever-evolving technology, mastering business architecture is more than just a feather in your cap – it’s a key to career advancement. Whether you’re aiming to enhance your financial acumen, lead projects more efficiently, or craft innovative business strategies, this course provides the tools you need. Business architects are the bridge between technology and business, and this course by Info Trek ensures you become a proficient bridge-builder, ready to architect a brighter future for your career and your organization. So, step into the world of business architecture and redefine what’s possible in your professional journey.
Course Code: Business Architecture; Duration: 4 Days; Instructor-led
Business architecture includes analysis and cost management, business process management and core strategy planning along departmental, division and customer capability lines. Business Architects give useful and powerful pictures of the processes, people and capabilities of the business unit and they act as a liaison from the technology groups to enhance business development and have tremendously advanced skills in business valuation of technology as well has human dynamics.
Business architects work daily with the delivery of technology strategy across business lines fully integrated with other business units. They model business activities in a way useful for executive understanding and management of the strategy and the lead the delivery of new lines of business.
This course is delivered in instructor-led format. Each day the course instructor will guide students through various base skills and definitions, discussions and recommended best practices for delivery of business technology strategy and value. Students, progress through detailed definitions and ontology, instructor and student led discussions, hands-on workshops, and practical industry case studies.
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Software Engineers
- Solution Specialists
- Database Administrators
- System Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Security Specialists
- IT Managers
- SQA Engineers
- Business Consultants
Candidate must have taken 4-days Business Technology Strategy (BTS) course
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of either the individual practice or the combined practices course, participants will be able to:
- Be able to model, analyze, and reason about structural and financial aspects of a business including accounting for business events and applying basic financial statement analysis techniques
- Be able to participate in business requirements gathering sessions, documents requirements and communicates requirements to multiple groups associated with each project.
- Be able to apply project management expertise to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Be able to translate a vison, business model, and set of strategic business goals into appropriate structures of processes, capabilities, and organization units.
- Be able to document how the business is structured to support a technology strategy within a business strategy and to design and optimize a strategy for maximizing growth, productivity or other strategic business intentions.
- Be able to assist in the determinations of which functional capabilities are within the scope of a given project, what applications support the capabilities, what systems are involved and what other businesses would be impacted by a project.
- Lesson 1 – The fundamentals flows in a business
- Lesson 2 – Vision, business models, and operating models
- Lesson 3 – Goal views: Goals, strategies, measures, and timelines
- Lesson 4 – Process Views: Processes, use cases and scenarios
- Lesson 5 – Function Views: Functions and capabilities
- Lesson 6 – Organization and Financial Views
- Lesson 1 – Basic Financial statement analysis
- Lesson 2 – Business events and financial results
- Lesson 3 – Project funding models
- Lesson 4 – Activity based costing
- Lesson 5 – Measurement of everything else
- Lesson 1 – A Process foe developing strategy
- Lesson 1 – Governance patterns
- Lesson 2 – Matching a governance pattern to an organization environment
- Lesson 1 – Contract as fundamentals building block
- Lesson 2 – Ethical justification for existence
- Lesson 3 – Organizational Patterns
- Lesson 4 – Troubleshooting