Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & Power Platform Trainer & Professional currently working as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Trainer having 16+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and 3+ years of experience in Power Platform with a total experience of around 20+ years where I’ve performed in multiple roles as a Trainer/ Techno-Functional Consultant/ Solution Architect. Have experience working on all MS Dynamics versions in Sales, Customer Service, Field Service modules, Power Platform. Experienced in Agile, Waterfall methodologies. Certified as an MCT.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Exam: PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals
- Exam: PL-100 Power Platform App Maker Associate
- Exam: PL-400 Power Platform Developer
- Exam: MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Certified: MB2-716 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
Company : –
Position Title : Freelance Trainer & Solution Architect
Duration : November 2015 – Present
- As a trainer, providing extensive training to trainees with real life scenarios and engaging them in completing the day to day tasks or Labs, so that they are well versed with the concepts.
- Have extensive experience working on Sales, Customer Service, Field Service modules.
- Have experience working with Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent.
- Produced training and reference documentation, both for new hires and clientele.
- Have experience as a Trainer training Business Customers, Freshers, and Mid-Senior level Professionals.
Company : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
Position Title : Delivery Manager & Principal Solution Architect
Duration : –
- Has been working in full capacity as Delivery Manager for MNC critical accounts and Principal Solution Architect for Dynamics CRM COE
- Key senior delivery manager for CRM offerings of Enterprise of Future unit in MNC with multifaceted and result producing techno-functional professional with a proven record of accomplishment in Delivering, Business Architecting, consulting, business process analysis, product management, consultancy selling, etc. Proficiency in product and domain coupled with creative ideas for product positioning and application is his great strength.
- Conceptualized and executed conversion of a portfolio of key accounts and their applications to SLA-based Managed Services Model; resulted in savings in maintenance cost for the client.
- Responsible for business development, relationship management, resource management, Test Management, etc.
- Experience in governance of CRM Projects for Enterprise of Future unit level delivery to ensure effective collaboration amongst geographically distributed business unit to achieve integrated and optimized efforts at a unit level.
- Experience in handling cross functional, cross cultural and globally located teams. Played the roles of Delivery Manager, Program Manager and Overseas Project Manager in CRM Domains.
- Expertise includes thorough understanding of SDLC, Project Management and Quality Processes for both development and maintenance projects. Software development experience involving complete project life cycles from pre-sales pitching, initial concepts through final delivery including ongoing support.
- Adept delivery management skills in CRM Delivery has enabled him to achieve and win the Key Employee Award in MNC
- Corporate reporting on Delivery Excellence, Unit P&L, Asset building
- Deployment of effective governance framework for ensuring delivery excellence in the unit
- Review of Programs within the unit from a Delivery Excellence standpoint (Scope, Schedule, Cost & Customer Delight)
- Proactively facilitate resolution of issues / risks by involving all key stakeholders
- Conduct Quality Management Review meetings to ensure institutionalization of Quality Management System across Programs and Projects
- Effective tracking of delivery performance and corporate reporting of unit delivery performance
- Identifying and directing implementation of key initiatives for institutionalizing best practices within the unit and support and facilitate resolution and prevention of customer escalations