- Xavier is an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science from India. Has over 20 years of experience in IT infrastructure, management, training and consultancy.
- As a full-time trainer, have trained over 5,000 working professionals and fresh graduates in the span of 7 years on various technologies: SAP, Microsoft and DevOps. Key Subject Areas includes Big Data, Data Engineering, Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Azure Cloud, Business Intelligence Development & Reporting. Trainees from various MNCs and Government sector organisations such as Petronas, BP, Shell, Sime Darby, BrightTree, EY, Accenture, Deloitte, Telekom Malaysia, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Itelligence Malaysia, Abeam Consulting, Malaysian Airlines, Carlsberg, SAINS, HCL Axon, IBM, HP, World Health Organization among many others. As well as students and fresh graduates from UPM, UKM, UMP and UiTM (Shah Alam) universities.
- Trained participants from USA, Europe, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Sweden and India.
- 4 years of experience in ERP, in implementation and helped as a technical consultant.
- 4 years of experience in IT infrastructure management as a system administrator/IT manager.
- As a guest speaker, have delivered on the topic of Industry 4.0 and Big Data and AI at various public events organised by KCOM Group in partnership with MDEC in Malaysia and Myanmar.
- Excellent and broad knowledge of various computer technologies; ERP management, Big Data, Business Intelligence, SAP ABAP, SAP HANA, AD & Server, web development, internet payment gateway implementation, operating systems and infrastructures etc.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, self-initiative and fast to learn new skills/technologies, resourceful and committed.
- CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP)
- SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NW 7.31
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HANA (Edition 2015)
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates
- SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Fiori Application Developer
- DevOps Foundation v3
- EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Solution Expert: Data Management and Analytics
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Speciality
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Business Intelligence Reporting
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Machine Learning
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: SQL 2016 Database Development Charter Member
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Universal Windows Platform Charter Member
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Web Applications
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016
- PSMB/HRDF Train-The-Trainer Certification (TTT/14036)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (CertNexus)
Title : Freelance Technical Trainer
Duration : Aug 2021 – Present
Deliver training on various domains like Cloud, Security, Data and AI to global audiences via online and face-to-face.
Company : Senior Trainer
Title : User Experience Researcher
Duration : Jul 2014 – Aug 2021 (7 years)
Trained over 5,000 professionals and fresh graduates in the span of 7 years on various SAP, Microsoft, CertNexus and DevOps technologies. Key Subject Areas includes Big Data, Data Engineering, Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Azure Cloud, Business Intelligence Development & Reporting, Programming & Development and DevOps practices.
Trainees from various MNCs and Government sector organisations such as Petronas, BP, Shell, Sime Darby, BrightTree, EY, Accenture, Deloitte, Telekom Malaysia, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Itelligence Malaysia, Abeam Consulting, Malaysian Airlines, Carlsberg, SAINS, HCL Axon, IBM, HP, World Health Organization among many others. As well as students and fresh graduates from UPM, UKM, UMP and UiTM (Shah Alam) universities.
- Ensure the trainings are carried out for various modules and work with a team of certified SAP & Microsoft trainers.
- Train the trainees on Learning Hub (online portal) edition of SAP to do online or self-paced learning.
- Manage more than 500 trainees every year, from enrolment to training to mock examination scheduling for evaluating their readiness for final SAP examination and scheduling, to receiving the certificates from Germany.
- Manage multiple schedules running in multiple locations at the same time and ensure smooth running.
- Write technical training proposals to suit customers’ requirements with customizable topics from different modules of SAP system.
- Train students from UPM, UKM, UMP and UiTM (Shah Alam) universities on SAP modules and Big Data.
Company : I Precision Sdn Bhd
Title : ERP Lead & Trainer
Duration : Nov 2012 – May 2014 (1 year 7 months)
Background: I Precision Sdn Bhd is a manufacturing unit that uses Factory Master (FM) which is a UK based customized ERP solution for a manufacturing industry. It has modules to bridge all operations and data from across the business functions like Sales, Engineering, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Planning & logistics, Finance and HR.
- ERP Lead: To ensure that the ERP system is fully implemented and used by all users for all business functions and operations. Ensuring the running of ERP application at all times which is hosted in office premise.
- ERP Trainer: Conduct and give internal training to individual departments on all the functionalities pertaining to their department. Run the testing with pseudo data to verify the end result from the system. Give training to new employees on FM and ensure they use the system.
Roles assigned: IT infrastructure – manage windows server, network, asset, vendor & support
- Manage a server running Windows server 2008 along with network resources of over 40 computers, laptops and printers/scanners and other infrastructure systems like CCTV surveillance system and proximity card access system.
- Manage and support Directory services on Windows Server 2008.
- Liaise with vendors and manage IT procurement based on needs assessments.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies (including firewalls) to ensure server and network security.
Company : HOPE foundation
Title : IT Manager
Duration : Aug 2010 – Jul 2012 (2 years)
HOPE foundation is a charitable society established in 1991 and operating in 25 different locations. Through 100 programs, touching the lives of nearly 74,000 people every year. Services range from the care of orphans and HIV/AIDS affected, to education and vocational training for over 12,500 children and around 16,000 young people, to healthcare and health awareness programs that benefit hundreds of thousands of people.
Roles assigned: Manager – IT (2010 Aug – 2012 Jul)
- Original Software Project:
- Software grant was won from NASSCOM Foundation and licenses for operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows XP and Office applications and anti-virus were part of it. Project duration: July to Nov 2011.
- Led a successful grant application and thereafter successful deployment of software to approximately 300 desktops/laptops from the branches all over India. The deployment rate was 75%, as 25% of licenses were reserved for deployment over the next 5 years.
- INR 772,290 (approx… MYR 45,450) was invested to purchase the software whose worth is INR 11,283,739 (approx… MYR 663,749) in the market. Thus saved 10,511,443 (approx… MYR 618,320) through this initiative.
- ERP system:
- Played key role in identifying the need of the ERP system for the organization and oversaw the successful deployment in April 2012.
- Met all technical requirements such as server acquisition for hosting the ERP application to users and bandwidth required to access.
- IT Purchase and management:
- Manage all IT related needs of the head office and also for nationwide deployment.
- Good track record of cost savings, typically 60% of budget saved.
Company : HOPE foundation
Title : Administrator – Web & Media
Duration : Apr 2005 – Aug 2010 (5 years 5 months)
- Design: Responsible for all kinds of designing including of annual report, quarterly report, brochure, leaflet, letterhead, etc.
- Print: Responsible for managing the print-production for all in-house needs.
- Web: Responsible to update contents, maintain overall graphical look and functionality of the website. Liaise with the technical team for various developments.
- Photography: Responsible to travel around India once a year and take photographs and archive and use to produce annual report, for website and to meet various needs.
- Audio/ Video: A person in-charge to communicate and produce the documentary film or a video presentation. Responsible to make presentations about organization and different programs at different times.
- Marketing: Responsible to create promotional designs for various marketing initiatives and campaigns.