Unleash Your Potential with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation
Are you ready to take your IT skills to the next level? Look no further than our Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation With Ansible course, designed to empower Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, and infrastructure automation experts. In this 4-day instructor-led program (Course Code: RH294), you’ll unlock the key to efficient, scalable, and consistent IT management, making you an invaluable asset in the fast-paced corporate world.
Elevate Your Career
For those responsible for automating configuration management, ensuring consistent application deployment, and integrating with DevOps workflows, this course is a game-changer. But what’s even more exciting is the potential it holds for your career. By mastering Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ansible, you’ll be at the forefront of IT innovation. You’ll gain the skills to automate tasks, create playbooks, and simplify Linux system administration, all while staying agile in a dynamic IT landscape.
Your Path to Success
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a cornerstone in the corporate tech world, and with the expertise gained from this course, you’ll be in high demand. From understanding Ansible concepts to troubleshooting, you’ll emerge as a tech-savvy professional ready to tackle the most complex challenges. So, why wait? Dive into the world of ‘Red Hat Enterprise Linux’ with us and chart your course to a brighter future.
Whether you’re looking to advance in your current role or embark on a new career path, ‘Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation With Ansible’ is your passport to success. Don’t miss this opportunity to stand out in the competitive IT landscape. Enroll now and let your journey begin.
Course Code: RH294; Course Duration: 4 days; Instructor-led
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
- Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions, and practical exercise.
IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently at scale. This course develops the skills needed to efficiently operate and more easily scale the organization’s dynamic IT infrastructure, accelerate application time to value, and rapidly adapt and implement needed innovation through DevOps practices.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to use Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and management. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.