Unleash Your Potential as a Scrum Master
Are you ready to elevate your Scrum Master skills to the next level? Look no further than our Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course. Aspiring Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, and Leaders, this 2-day instructor-led training is tailor-made for you.
Unlock Advanced Scrum Mastery
This course is designed for those with a year of Scrum Master experience. It’s not just about theory; it’s about real-world application. Our experienced and certified instructors will guide you through complex problem-solving, helping you gain the coveted PSM II Certification.
Dive deep into the world of Scrum with interactive lectures, discussions, and practical exercises. Learn how to be an effective Scrum Master, a servant-leader, and a change agent. Discover the secrets of removing impediments, dealing with team conflicts, and facilitating success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to master Scrum and become a catalyst for agile transformation in your organization. Join us for the Professional Scrum Master II course and embark on a journey of growth and empowerment as a Scrum Master.
Course Code: PSM II; Duration: 2 Days; Instructor-led
he Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is available to anyone who has good knowledge about Scrum and playing role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent or Change Leader within organization. 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org helps them develop new skills and enhance their existing ones. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience. Training conducted by experienced and certified instructors, this course will help you aim for a first time pass of the intensive exam and gain the skills to get ahead of the crowd.
Training is designed for the people would like to improve and wishes to demonstrate his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, attending a course is neither necessary nor enough for certification. The PSM II assessment is very difficult and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
The PSM II course leverage liberating structure understand various stances of scrum master during class beside than various other activities and discussion. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
The Professional Scrum Master II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders and Managers.
The Professional Scrum Master course is primarily targeted at Scrum Masters and those responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise.
Attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Have passed Scrum Open Assessment.
- Understand the basics of project management.
- Understand requirements and requirements decomposition.
- Have been on or closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product.
- Have read one of the Scrum books.
- Want to know more about how Scrum works, how to use it, and how to implement it in an organization.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams