Unleash Your Potential with Java SE: Programming II
If you’re on a quest to supercharge your programming skills, the ‘Java SE: Programming II’ course is your secret weapon. Dive into the world of ‘java se,’ and watch your coding abilities reach new heights. This five-day, instructor-led adventure is tailored for data scientists, developers, and implementers ready to conquer the Java language.
Master the Art of Java
In this immersive experience, you’ll harness the power of object-oriented programming, wielding encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism like a pro. Say goodbye to command line confusion as you learn to execute Java applications seamlessly. Explore the Java Collections framework and discover how to search and filter collections using Lambda Expressions. With error-handling techniques and input/output mastery, you’ll be a coding maestro in no time.
Transform Your Career
For aspiring tech enthusiasts, ‘Java SE: Programming II’ is a game-changer. Whether you’re a budding data scientist, a seasoned developer, or a determined implementer, this course will elevate your career to new heights. You’ll be equipped to create high-performing multi-threaded applications, making you an invaluable asset in today’s fast-paced tech landscape. Unleash your potential, master ‘java se,’ and embark on a journey of innovation and success.
The ‘Java SE: Programming II’ course is not just education; it’s your ticket to a brighter future in the world of programming.
Course duration: 5 days; Instructor-led
- Data Scientist
Attend the Java SE : Programming I first.
This is a second-level course for programmers learning the Java language. It rounds-out the topics that were taught in the previous course, Java SE: Programming I.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
- Create Java applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Execute a Java application from the command line
- Create applications that use the Java Collections framework
- Search and filter collections using Lambda Expressions
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems using the JDK NIO.2 specification
- Perform multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating and deleting using both JDBC and JPA technology
- Use Lambda Expression concurrency features
- Apply modular programming practices and services to applications
- Create high-performing multi-threaded applications
- Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions
- Collections Streams, and Filters
- Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Introduction to Modular Programming in Java
- Services in a Modular Application
- Migration to a Modular Application
- Parallel Streams
- Terminal Operations: Collectors
- Creating Custom Streams
- I/O (Fundamentals and NIO2)
- Secure Coding
- Database Applications with JDBC
- What is the Collections Framework?
- Type-Wrapper Classes
- What are Generics?
- Error handling