Unlock Your Leadership Potential with Lean Courses
Are you ready to elevate your career in IT? Look no further. Our Lean IT Leadership course is tailored for managers and professionals in IT organizations who aspire to be impactful leaders. With a prerequisite of a LEAN IT Foundation certificate, this instructor-led program employs interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions, and practical exercises to empower you with the skills you need.
What You'll Gain
Our Lean IT Leadership course equips you with the knowledge and abilities to steer your organization towards success. You’ll grasp the essence of Lean Leadership, comprehend its application in the IT context, and master the Lean IT Leadership development model. As you journey through the course, you’ll not only develop into a Lean IT leader yourself but also learn how to nurture others into becoming effective leaders.
Transform Your Career
By the end of this course, you’ll have a profound understanding of Lean IT Leadership, organizational change, and aligning your vision and goals with your company’s objectives. But it doesn’t stop there; you’ll also gain the skills to take charge of change within your organization. With teamwork, trust, and daily improvement at the forefront, you’ll be well-prepared to make a significant impact in the ever-evolving IT landscape.
In a world that thrives on innovation and adaptability, our Lean IT Leadership course is your ticket to career advancement. So, are you ready to embrace change, foster teamwork, and lead your organization to new heights? Join us on this journey, and together, we’ll transform your career and your organization. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your leadership potential with our Lean courses.
Course Code: LITP; Instructor-led
Any publication on the application of Lean principles within organizations will mention the critical importance of leadership to the success of the initiative, or the lack of success if leadership is absent. That is why this certification has a prominent place in the Lean IT Association’s certification scheme.
There are thousands of publications on Leadership, many on Leadership in IT, less on Lean leadership and very few on Lean leadership within the IT context. This course brings together published ideas on leadership and leadership in IT, and combines this with practical experience from Lean IT practitioners, to provide a well-rounded view of Lean leadership within IT.
This course is useful for managers and professionals who want to lead the change towards being a Lean organization
Exam is included
Managers and professionals in (IT) organizations
A LEAN IT Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite for this course
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Lean Leadership
- Know the application of Lean Leadership in the IT Context
- Use the Lean IT Leadership development model
- Develop yourself towards being a Lean IT leader
- Help others in developing themselves as Lean IT leaders
- Align the Vision and Goals of your organization
- Understand the concept of change in an organization
- Understand how to take the lead in changing your organization
- Introduction on leadership
- The key element of Lean Leadership
- Leadership in the IT context
- How to develop yourself
- The concept of Shu-ha-Ri
- The “kata” of leadership
- Go to the Gemba- to develop yourself
- The concept of standard work for Lean IT Leaders
- The Gemba – as standard work
- Aligning meetings
- The value of creating habits
- How to develop others
- Go to the Gemba – to develop others
- Performance dialogue
- T-type leaders
- Skills & Knowledge matrix
- What is teamwork?
- Effective teams
- The value of trust
- Daily kaizen
- Hoshin Kanri
- The use of visual management
- Cascading goals – catchball mechanism
- Mental models
- Leading meetings
- Day on a life of the Lean IT Leader
- Organizational change
- Lean IT transformations
- Change: Top-down or bottom-up?
- Change story
- Sample exam
- How to prepare the exam check out