Explore ITIL 4: Transform Your Career with ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support
Are you ready to unlock the power of ITIL 4 and supercharge your career in service management? Dive into the dynamic world of ‘ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support’ and embark on a journey that’s as educational as it is transformative.
Your Gateway to Success
This three-day, instructor-led course (Course Code: CDS) is not just another qualification; it’s your ticket to becoming an ITIL 4 expert. Whether you’re an ITSM manager, a practitioner in charge of IT-enabled services, or an ITIL qualification holder looking to upskill, this course is your key to career advancement.
What to Expect
The ‘ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support’ course is your gateway to understanding and applying ITIL 4 principles. Dive into modules like ‘Plan and Manage Resources,’ ‘Information and Technology,’ and ‘Value Streams General’ to gain an in-depth understanding of integrating value streams, creating IT-enabled products, and improving service quality. With practical exercises and interactive lectures, this course equips you with the skills and knowledge to succeed in the modern IT-enabled world.
In a rapidly evolving tech landscape, this course arms you with the expertise to manage IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows. The result? You become eligible for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation, making you a sought-after professional in the field. So, why wait? Elevate your career and embrace the opportunities that ‘ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support’ brings to the table. Your future self will thank you for it!
Course Code: CDS; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor Led
Exam is included
The target audience for this qualification is:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
This course prepares students for the ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support exam. After participating in this course, a candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support Qualification is:
To provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities
- To create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- To provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
- ITIL CDS in the Value Chain
- Organizational structure
- Integrated/collaborative teams
- Team capabilities, roles, competencies
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer orientated mindset
- Employee satisfaction management
- The value of positive communications
- The shift-left approach
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement
- Integrated service management toolsets
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous integration and delivery/deployment (CI/CD)
- Information models
- What is a Value Stream?
- Designing a Value Stream
- Value stream metrics
- Model Value Stream for new services
- Service Design practice
- Software development and management practice
- Deployment management practice
- Release management practice
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- use a value stream to provide user support
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
- Managing Work-in-progress and Backlogs
- Prioritizing Work
- ‘Build vs Buy’ considerations
- Sourcing Options
- Service integration and management