ISO Courses for Your Career Potential
Are you ready to supercharge your career with ISO courses? Dive into the world of service management with the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation 2018 course offered by Info Trek in Malaysia. This dynamic, 3-day training adventure is designed for anyone looking to define, plan, audit, implement, or manage a service management system (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. No prerequisites are required, but some familiarity with service management concepts is a plus, making it accessible to a wide range of professionals.
The Path to Success
This ISO course is a game-changer. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, its components, and how it applies to real-world scenarios. With the latest teaching methods, including interactive lectures, group discussions, and real-life activities, you’ll not only learn but also experience the material. What sets this course apart is its emphasis on practical application, leveraging your personal and work experiences to make the learning process more effective and engaging.
Elevate Your Career
By completing the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation 2018 course, you’ll be well-prepared to tackle the complexities of service management. This certification will open doors, enhance your professional skills, and demonstrate your commitment to excellence. Whether you’re already in the IT field or looking to break into it, this ISO course is your ticket to a brighter, more promising future. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Join Info Trek’s ISO course, and let’s journey together toward a more successful and fulfilling career.
Duration: 3 days; /21 hours; Instructor-led/ remote online training
This course provides a basic insight in the specifications and code of practice for ISO/ IEC20000 and covers the latest edition of the standard (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) which cancels and replaces the first edition (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011).
Some of the main differences are:
- New high-level document structure in line with other management system standards, making it easier for organizations to comply with other standards (ISO 9001 or ISO 27001).
- Revised terms and definitions including terms specific to management system standards. Reference added to terms and definitions from ISO/IEC 20000-10.
- Revised/added clauses take into account growing trends in service management, such as commoditized services and the service integrator.
- Some detail has been removed to allow organizations more flexibility in fulfilling the requirements.
- An explicit requirement to “establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS)” has been introduced.
- References to the “PDCA” (“Plan-Do-Check-Act”) have been deleted because many improvement methods can be used with management system standards.
- New requirements for context of the organization and actions to address risks and opportunities have been added.
- Requirements for documented information, resources, competence and awareness have been updated.
- Additional requirements for service planning, knowledge, asset management, demand management and service delivery have been inserted.
Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification test which is one of the possible pre-requisites for the Practitioner qualification.
Exam is included
Anyone involved in defining, planning, auditing, implementing or managing a service management system (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful. It is recommended that students have taken the ITIL Foundation examination.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
Specifically, the student will understand:
- The background to ISO/IEC 20000
- The scope and purpose of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 and how these can be used
- The key terms and definitions used
- The fundamental requirements for an SMS and the need for continual improvement
- The processes, their objectives and high level requirements in a typical IT service provider scenario
- Applicability and scope definition requirements
- The purpose of internal and external audits, their operation and the associated terminology.
- The operation of the APMG Certification Scheme
- The relationship with best practices and related standards
- What is ISO/IEC 20000?
- Service management
- Relationship with other frameworks and standards
- Best practice
- ISO 9001
- ISO/IEC 27001
- Certification, qualification,
- organizations & roles
- Management System Key Terms and Definitions
- Key terms and definitions
- Policy, process and procedures
- General requirements, responsibilities and reviews
- Context of the organization
- Support of the service management system
- Performance evaluation Improvement
- Service Management System
- 8 Operation of the service management system
- Integrated service management using best Practice
- General Information
- Terms and Definitions
- Types of Audit
- Activities and roles for an audit
- Audit evidence and outcomes
- How Tools Can Support Certification
- Overall ISO/IEC 20000 Summary