Course Code: EDM; Course Duration: 3 day; / 21 hours; Instructor-led/ remote online training
Elevate your leadership with EXIN DevOps Master™, an advanced-level certification designed to assess candidates on their proficiency in cultivating sustainable work practices. This certification empowers individuals to champion DevOps, fostering efficient application and service life cycle management while cultivating collaborative teamwork.
EXIN DevOps Master™ prioritizes the introduction of DevOps with a focus on individual respect and customer-centricity. Embracing a blame-free culture, it encourages story-sharing and empathy development, allowing teams to excel in their crafts. DevOps, at its core, strives to deliver business value through comprehensive application and service lifecycle management, emphasizing value stream flow, continuous feedback loops, and automation.
This certification equips DevOps Masters™ with practical skills to successfully implement DevOps in teams and advocate its principles within the organization.
- 40 multiple-choice questions, closed book
- 65% pass mark
- 90 mins duration
- EXIN DevOps Master™
The EXIN DevOps Master certification is tailored for:
- Professionals driving the implementation of DevOps practices.
- Individuals working within a DevOps context or transitioning to a DevOps approach.
- Business analysts, developers, security experts, Product Owners, process managers, and DevOps team members.
Completing the EXIN DevOps Foundation and EXIN DevOps Professional exam or possessing equivalent DevOps knowledge is recommended.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to understand :
- Implement continuous delivery practices, including version control, automated deployment, continuous integration, test automation, data management, and security.
- Design a loosely coupled DevOps architecture that supports continuous delivery.
- Improve product and process by utilizing customer feedback, visualizing flow and the value stream, working in small batch sizes, and fostering team experimentation.
- Implement Lean management practices, including monitoring and checking system health, limiting work in progress (WIP), and implementing a lightweight change management process.
- Drive cultural change by supporting a generative culture, becoming a learning organization, fostering collaboration, making work meaningful, and promoting transformational leadership.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps practices in an organization and visualize progress in DevOps maturity.
- Implementing version control
- Automating deployment
- Establishing continuous integration
- Introducing test automation
- Managing data and data security (DevSecOps)
- Establishing continuous delivery
- Trunk-based development
- Creating a loosely coupled architecture
- Using customer feedback
- Visualizing flow and the value stream
- Working in small batch sizes
- Fostering team experimentation
- Implementing lightweight change approval processes
- Monitoring and checking system health
- Limiting work in progress (WIP)
- Supporting a generative culture
- Becoming a learning organization
- Fostering collaboration
- Making work meaningful
- Promoting transformational leadership
- Assessing maturity with the help of DevOps capability
- Visualizing progress in DevOps maturity