FitSM Training: Streamline Your IT Service Management Skills
Are you looking to supercharge your career in IT service management? Look no further than our FitSM Foundation course (Course Code: FitSMF). This 2-day instructor-led training is your gateway to mastering the art of efficient IT service management without drowning in excessive details.
FitSM is the epitome of lean IT service management. It’s designed for professionals like you who want to implement effective ITSM processes without getting lost in the complexities of other frameworks. It’s about focusing on the essentials in IT Service Management.
Our FitSM Foundation course uses an interactive approach that combines lectures, discussions, and handouts to prepare you for the FitSM Foundation certification exam. You’ll gain insight into the basic IT service management concepts and terms, understand the process framework underlying FitSM, and learn how to benefit from this lean IT Service Management standard.
Whether you’re already involved in managing IT services or aiming to break into the field, this course equips you with the skills and knowledge you need. The IT industry is evolving rapidly, and this training ensures you stay ahead of the curve, enhancing your career prospects.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to master IT service management the lean and effective way. Join our FitSM Foundation course and take a significant step towards your career goals. Learn, excel, and transform your IT service management skills with us.
Course Code: FitSMF; Duration: 2 Days; Instructor-led
IT Service Management is a deFacto standard being used in most organisations to organize IT and to streamline Information Technology activities into customer facing services.
Originally, the IT Infrastructure Library provided the core guidance by means of a Best Practice for organisations to fulfill this purpose. However, with very few exceptions, only a few processes are adopted and these are mainly in customer interfacing IT support.
FitSM® is a free and lightweight standards family aimed at facilitating service management in IT service provision. It is designed for professionals who wish to be quickly recognized for having the competences needed to implement effective ITSM processes – without delving into the intense detail of other frameworks.
While Best Practices lack some elements for standardisation, FitSM has been designed to implement auditable standards in these core processes, thus focusing on the essentials in IT Service Management.
Through this FitSM Foundation training, participants will gain insight into the basic IT service management concepts and terms, the purpose and structure of FitSM standards and their relationship to other standards, and understand the process framework underlying FitSM and requirements defined within it.
Above all, the FitSM Foundation training course also explains how to benefits from this lean IT Service Management standard.
An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and handouts to prepare participants for the FitSM Foundation certification exam.
Roles involved in managing and operating federated IT services.
Before attending this course, students must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and a mouse.
- Familiarity with the general operations of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Basic knowledge and skill in using Microsoft-Excel (Any version).
The course materials, lectures, and lab exercises are in English. To benefit fully from the instruction, students need an understanding of the English language and completion of the prerequisites.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Enhance your productivity using ribbons in PowerPoint
- To move beyond default PowerPoint templates
- Create impressive presentations using templates
- Shift left & digital transformation
- Influence of Lean, Agile, DevOps on IT Service Management
- Impact of Lean, Agile, DevOps on the organization
- ITIL history and ITIL 4
- Lean in general
- The Customer dimension
- The Process dimension
- The Performance dimension
- The Organization dimension
- The Behaviour & Attitude dimension
- The SCRUM framework
- How to plan
- Team roles
- DevOps Evolution
- Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- Individuals Development
- Roles & skills
- Teams & Team Culture
- Organizational model
- DevOps & Architecture
- Continuous Delivery & Automation
- Modern Infrastructure & Cloud
- Modern Operations
- Key Concept
- Key components
- IT Service Management: Introduction, Terms & Concepts
- The FitSM Standards Family
- IT Service Management – General Aspects
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Reporting Management
- Service Availability & Continuity Management
- Capacity Management
- Information Security Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Incident & Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Continual Service Improvement Management
- Related Standards & Frameworks