Course Code: DTF; Instructor-led
Anyone involved in a digital transformation project who is unsure of where to start or what to do next. An organization’s senior executives and its Board of Directors. An organization’s digital transformation team and department heads accountable for delivering the necessary change. Managers and other senior personnel who want to measure their digital maturity and implement a digital transformation program across their organization to achieve improved customer satisfaction and profitability.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
- Key concepts of digital transformation and why they matter
- How to use concepts like Design Thinking, Business Canvass Modeling, Storytelling and the Voice of the Customer to initiate and channel Digital Transformation initiatives
- How industry history and consumer trends and developments have led us to where we are today
- How to approach Digital Transformation using different perspectives like Value Networks, Innovative Competencies, Big Data, Frontier Technologies and Digital Business Models
- The importance of proactive leadership during a digital transformation
- How to get started on your digital transformation journey
- The 6 dimensions of Digital Transformation and why they were chosen
- The need to define the organization’s as-is state in relation to its digital capability, as well as the need to establish a roadmap for reaching the desired to-be state
- Setting up for transformation and business success by understanding how you – as an individual and part of a group – can have a game-changing impact on your digital journey
- Create customer experience
- Customer Centric Approach
- Building a loyal customer base
- Value Delivery System
- Tool & technique
- Find & develop Digital Champions
- Lean Leadership
- Leadership style
- Innovative ways of working
- Agile way of working
- Lean IT
- Design Thinking.
- Make Data useable
- Data Governance.
- Value Networks
- 3 Principles
- Strategic Alliances and Vendor Management
- Apply a new combination of Frontier (Digital) Technologies
- Create Digital Business Models for sustainable business value
- The Business Model Canv