CompTIA Security+: Boost Your Career with Cybersecurity Expertise
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Look no further than the CompTIA Security+ course. In today’s fast-paced digital world, cybersecurity is more critical than ever, and this course equips you with the knowledge and skills to thrive in this dynamic field.
Unleash Your Potential
The CompTIA Security+ certification is your gateway to becoming a cybersecurity expert. With a focus on information security roles, threat intelligence, secure network designs, and much more, this course ensures you master the critical terms and concepts of cybersecurity. You’ll discover how securing online content and data is integral to your work.
Stand Out in a Competitive Landscape
In the competitive job market, the CompTIA Security+ certification sets you apart. It’s not just about acquiring knowledge; it’s about applying it to secure systems and networks effectively. By enrolling in this course, you’re not only investing in your career but also in a safer digital world. So, are you ready to make your mark in cybersecurity? Join us in this exciting journey!
Course Code: Instructor-led
The CAPM® certification offers recognition to Practitioners, SMEs or Team Members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge and skills.
This certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide7th Edition), the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this certification by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM® certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management.
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Master the critical terms and concepts in project management
- Apply the key concepts to your work in project management
- Evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses to best focus your efforts
- Determine those areas that are important to study versus those that are ‘nice to know’
- Avoid common pitfalls associated with taking the exam
- Topic 1A: Compare and Contrast Information Security Roles
- Topic 1B: Compare and Contrast Security Control and Framework
- Topic 2A: Explain Threat Actor Types and Attack
- Topic 3A: Assess Organizational Security with Network Reconnaissance Tools
- Topic 3B: Explain Security Concerns with General Vulnerability Types
- Topic 3C: Summarize Vulnerability Scanning Techniques
- Topic 3D: Explain Penetration Testing
- Topic 4A: Compare and Contrast Social Engineering Techniques
- Topic 4B: Analyze Indicators of Malware-Based
- Topic 5A: Compare and Contrast Cryptographic Ciphers
- Topic 5B: Summarize Cryptographic Modes of Operation
- Topic 5C: Summarize Cryptographic Use Cases and Weaknesses
- Topic 5D: Summarize Other Cryptographic
- Topic 6A: Implement Certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Topic 6B: Implement PKI.
- Topic 7A: Summarize Authentication Design Concepts
- Topic 7B: Implement Knowledge-Based Authentication
- Topic 7C: Implement Authentication Technologies
- Topic 7D: Summarize Biometrics Authentication Concepts
- Topic 8A: Implement Identity and Account Types
- Exam objectives covered:
- Topic 8B: Implement Account Policies
- Topic 8C: Implement Authorization Solutions
- Topic 8D: Explain the Importance of Personnel Policies
- Topic 9A: Implement Secure Network Designs
- Topic 9B: Implement Secure Switching and Routing
- Topic 9C: Implement Secure Wireless Infrastructure
- Topic 9D: Implement Load Balancers
- Topic 10A: Implement Firewalls and Proxy Servers
- Topic 10B: Implement Network Security Monitoring
- Topic 10C: Summarize the Use of SIEM
- Topic 11A: Implement Secure Network Operations Protocols
- Topic 11B: Implement Secure Application Protocols
- Topic 11C: Implement Secure Remote Access Protocols
- Topic 12A: Implement Secure Firmware
- Topic 12B: Implement Endpoint Security
- Topic 12C: Explain Embedded System Security Implications
- Topic 13A: Implement Mobile Device Management
- Topic 13B: Implement Secure Mobile Device Connections
- Topic 14A: Analyze Indicators of Application Attacks
- Topic 14B: Analyze Indicators of Web Application Attacks
- Topic 14C: Summarize Secure Coding Practices
- Topic 14D: Implement Secure Script Environments
- Topic 14E: Summarize Deployment and Automation Concepts
- Topic 15A: Summarize Secure Cloud and Virtualization Services
- Topic 15B: Apply Cloud Security Solutions
- Topic 15C: Summarize Infrastructure as Code Concepts
- Topic 16A: Explain Privacy and Data Sensitivity Concepts
- Topic 16B: Explain Privacy and Data Protection Controls
- Topic 17A: Summarize Incident Response Procedures
- Topic 17B: Utilize Appropriate Data Sources for Incident Response
- Topic 17C: Apply Mitigation Controls
- Topic 18A: Explain Key Aspects of Digital Forensics Documentation
- Topic 18B: Explain Key Aspects of Digital Forensics Evidence Acquisition
- Topic 19A: Explain Risk Management Processes and Concepts
- Topic 20A: Implement Redundancy Strategies
- Topic 20B: Implement Backup Strategies
- Topic 20C: Implement Cybersecurity Resiliency Strategies
- Topic 21A: Explain the Importance of Physical Site Security Controls
- Topic 21B: Explain the Importance of Physical Host Security Controls