Respect Your Dreams
Follow through on your goals with courses
1231sdf dgsdfgsdfgkjnusdifugbsdiufgbs dkjfgnksjdfngksjdfngksbd ;fkjgbsd;kjfgbkj
August 03, 2017
Personal Data Protection Act Notice
- Personal Data shall include information such as your name, email address, gender, phone, identification number or passport number, address, company name, company registration number, job position, job level or job function.
Your Personal Data is collected from various sources including but not limited to:
- purchasing and using of our services
- requesting program information and obtaining course schedule updates
- free usage of our services
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
Purpose(s) of processing your Personal Data:
- to communicate with you; and/or
- where relevant, marketing of our Service and sending any updates, new features, special offers, promotional material to you; and/or
- to send invitation to you to attend special events; and/or
- performing statistical and bench-marking analysis; and/or
- conducting research on planning, products, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you; and/or
- where required by law, where RSW consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where RSW suspects that the legal fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- for purposes of preparation and submission of any claims or payments to any party for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to RSW's business; and/or
- purposes connected with RSW's rights to pursue legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law In order to process your personal data, your consent is required. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data for the above stated purpose ("Purposes"), we cannot process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Purpose(s) of processing your Personal Data:
- Your Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but to facilitate the purposes above and the provision of our Service to you, we may process and use your Personal Data.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to
- comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court order or legal processes; or
- protect and defend the rights or property of the organisation and its group of companies.
Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
- Please note that in the event sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, we may not be able to provide the full range of benefit and services to you as set out in Section 2.
Access or Update your Personal Data
- Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by us on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is accurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
- If you have any questions regarding this PDP Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to the company for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set out as above, you may send your request in writing at the following address (Section 6 below).
Contact us for your Personal Data
Please notify us at the contact details set out above.
- To contact us with any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, you may contact us by sending email to email@example.com
- do not wish to receive marketing materials, promotions and information on our Services and other products from RSW.
- or would like us to cease processing your personal data.
Changes to Personal Data Protection Notice
- We reserve the right to amend this PDP Notice from time to time without prior notice. We advise that you check this Notice on our website on a regular basis.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- Kindly visit the URL below to find out more about the Personal Data Protection Act 2010: