Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Time and Stress Management
All staff across the board who require upskilling to improve the company’s productivity.
The programs involve interactive online sharing by the trainer and may also include individual tasks for participants during class, partnering activities, video clips, brief offline tasks within the duration of the session, on-screen personality tests, Q&A, quizes and more.
• Keep working happily in the New Normal
• Increase productivity at the office
• Minimize the tension of working with others
• Manage your work tasks efficiently
• Enhance your productivity in a smaller workforce
• Generate more for your company in less time
• Module 1: Act calm and work confidently in a stressful situation
• Module 2: Lift your mood to lift your productivity
• Module 3: View office conflicts as a tool to improve your performance
• Module 4: Increase your work output under pressure
• Module 5: Neutralize anger and frustration using NLP
• Module 1: Decrease time wasting factors in an economic slowdown
• Module 2: Reduce unproductive activities in the office
• Module 3: Team up with others to get things done
• Module 4: Overcome mental blocks when you are short of time
• Module 5: Handle tasks with more efficiency using NLP
Dr. Alvin Teoh
Dr. Alvin Teoh has been a full-time corporate trainer since 2001. Dr. Alvin uses this experience to make his training workshops engaging and uniquely interesting. His programs can be conducted 100% in English, 100% in BM or in a mixture of both. Programs mixed with conversational Cantonese are also available upon request. His programs may include (subject to venue and participant dynamics) a selected strategies from Dr. Alvin's books, interactive lectures, group activities, personality tests, role-plays, volunteer demos, partner discussions, behavioral tools application, case dissection and analysis, out-of-hall assignments, inter-group challenges, presentations of action plans and much more. Read More