Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
The Art Of Selling
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This sales training module provides hands- on class designed to help develop the value selling skills that learners require to build a successful sales career. The sales training module is practice driven. By way of small group exercises, role-plays and personal coaching, Learners will be able to gain real-world practice in your new selling skills as you study them. Learners will also gain valuable insights into the different behavioral and buying styles of your customers, so that you can structure solutions for them that they will readily appreciate. The module is designed to develop the basic skills of selling. Which will help learners to grow sales by mastering each skill by itself and using them all in strategic harmony.
• All Management Levels Staff in an Organization
This highly interactive program combines stimulating lectures, role play, group discussion, and problem-solving exercises, simulations, demonstrations and practical sessions, which will equip participants with the much-needed skills required in the societal and professional arena. This course goes back to the root of the sales approach combined with the latest sales approach in order to elevate the understanding level of participants of the entire process.
Upon completing this 1-day session, the learner should be able to:
• Rapport skills: Recognizing and adjusting for the needs of others.
• Observation skills: Reading body language and the subtleties of non-verbal language.
• Interrogation skills: Uncovering and implanting expectations, needs, desires, motives, and parameters
• Presentation skills: Making your solution sound attractive, exciting, and complete to the prospective client.
• Communication skills: Facilitating the transfer of information from you to your client.
• Strategic skills: Evaluating selling situations, planning tactics, and action that result in bigger, faster sales.
• Product knowledge application skills: Positively affecting your customers through your personal knowledge of your product and interpreting your product/service features into advantages/benefits.
• Attitude-adjusting skills: Repositioning your personal attitude quickly when depressed or de-motivated.
• Relate to different buyer types
• Make use of careful, thoughtful questioning skills to develop insights into customer needs and desires, in order to offer solutions that will provide an advantage over the competition
• Make use of the face-to-face sales process of questioning, closing skills and handling objections Learners will master the art of selling & effectively be able to perform the roles and responsibility in their respective department
This session focuses on the Sales Pitch during a sales process. You will discover the sales pitch process of creativity and how your brain has ideas plus participate in a series of fun and challenging thinking tasks which will open your mind to new possibilities!
During this session, you will participate in practical brainstorming sessions to generate, evaluate and select new ideas and solutions using 3 of the world’s best techniques to build a strong customer relationship through effective communication. You can work on creative briefs of your own choosing or select from sample creative briefs.
This session focuses on how you will apply your creative thinking skills in the closing techniques You will develop your personal action plan and consider how to continue developing your skills in the future through the various types of objection handling
This session focuses on how you will apply active, reflective and passive listening skills to sales process.
During this session, you will participate in the various types of skills to up sell and cross sell in your area of sales process. This elevates the system and enables you to create multiple source of income in your workplace
This session focusses on understanding the body languages during a sales process. It helps to better understand the client or customer on how to read the body language and gage better decision making for you
This detailed session completes the entire sales process with the implementation of effective time management. It also helps with area mapping and goal setting.
To Be Confirm