SAFe 4.0 Product Owner/Product Manager
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
The class registration includes:
· Attendee workbook
· Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)exam
· One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
· Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
· Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
· Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
· Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
· Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
· Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
· Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
· Create a role action plan
Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen focus more on agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in agile community and participate is major events as speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Scrum Alliance conferences and meet-up. He writes blog on agile, scrum, Kanban and technical practices.