Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
RH259: Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions (RH259) is designed to teach Linux® administrators how to adapt Red Hat® Enterprise Linux for the installation and operation of the in-memory database SAP HANA. This course discusses the system architecture with a focus on performance tuning and troubleshooting in order to meet the requirements of SAP.
This course is designed for system administrators who manage SAP environments on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and are interested in learning how to get the storage and network performance required.
Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
• Build knowledge needed to install and operate SAP HANA successfully on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
• Review techniques on performance tuning and troubleshooting to get the most out of Red Hat Enterprise Linux when using SAP products.
• Control and monitor system daemons and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process.
• Learn several methods to configure operating system tuning parameters.
• Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
• Learn how to configure 803.3ad network link aggregation.
• Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and YUM package repositories.
• Deploy the automatic tuning daemon and create tuned profiles.
• Configure POSIX resource limits and manage control groups.
• Describe and use tools to generate a storage profile.
• Tune Linux filesystems for a database workload.
• Understand the core concepts of the SAP HANA architecture.
• Understand the requirements of and how to install the SAP HANA add-on for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and SAP HANA Express.
• Learn various ways to deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA in the cloud or using Red Hat® Satellite or Red Hat® Ansible Automation.
To Be Confirm