Professional DevOps Foundations
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Development and Operation team members including developers, testers, architects, leads, DevOps engineer, managers, support engineers and scrum masters.
Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
• Clear understanding for need of DevOps in your organization
• Get to know how DevOps helping organizations
• Understand DevOps culture vs others
• How DevOps culture can be adopted
• Changes need in our day to day practice for DevOps
• Role of Development team and Operation team in DevOps
• Source Code Management
• Build Automation Practices
• Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
• Quality Assurance Practices in DevOps
• Managing Configuration and provisioning servers
• Managing Infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code
• Cloud computing and use of cloud computing in DevOps
• Principles & Practices of Continuous Delivery
• Continuous Deployment on Cloud
• Managing Database and database versioning
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include creating build, setting up CI server, creating Server on fly, provisioning servers through code, configuring servers and deploying build and some group creativity activities like design delivery pipelines and value stream mapping etc.
• Augmenting the benefits of Agile through DevOps
• Developing rapid feedback loops through CI
• Aligning DevOps to the CI principles
• Mastering CI practices
• Reducing risks through frequent commits
• Keeping the build healthy as a primary control of integrity
• Automated inspections and tests for better control
• Build automation process for continuous feedback
• Ensuring the pipeline delivers on Test Automation benefits
• Influencing test automation practices through DevOps capabilities
• Test types and defect management
• Test Automation at multiple levels
• Automating test defect management for faster corrections
• Use virtual environment to maximize efficiency
• Use of cloud to lower HW dependence
• Monitor systems for high availability
• Remove the complexity of deployment through software
• Create a repeatable process for constant quality
• Automate end to end for hands-free operations
• Leverage leading CD practices
• Organize a deployment pipeline to optimize code to production time
• Adjust the pipeline for on-premise, SaaS, and new deployment models
• Docker & Kubernetes to create and manage Container
• Monitoring Infrastructure by using Sensu
• Release Vs Deployment
• Release Strategies
• Blue Green Deployment
• Canary Release
• Rollback Deployment
• Dark Launch
• A/B Testing
Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen focus more on agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in agile community and participate is major events as speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Scrum Alliance conferences and meet-up. He writes blog on agile, scrum, Kanban and technical practices.