Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Power Image (Women and Man)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
POWER IMAGE is a Professional Image & Business Etiquette workshop where we provide comprehensive training program that equips professionals at any level within an organization with the right tools to sharpen their image. An individual’s ability to project a confident positive image and communicate effectively in an organization will result in higher productivity and performance, better interpersonal relationships with co-workers, and increased job satisfaction, not to mention, leaving a positive and powerful lasting impression on clients and customers. This workshop introduces participants to the key elements and techniques associated with projecting a professional image and effective communication in the workplace.
This course is specifically designed for management, administration, and operations department levels.
Our approach strives to be highly interactive, with 90% activity based experiential learning, so that participants grasp new concepts in a fun and safe-learning environment. Our consultant will give an insight to the theories and engage participants in active, interactive discussions. Participation and interaction of participants will be the key focus to meet the objectives of this course. Course methods will include exercises, role plays and case studies
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Dress appropriately by adhering to professional dress codes
• Identify the right cut & style to suit their stature for a pleasing effect
• Select tasteful color combination for harmony and professionalism.
• Apply the right clothing language to show that they mean business
• Build a consistent professional image with organization vision and mission
• Influence negotiations with power image and relevant body language
• Enhance confidence in presenting themselves
• Exercise proper business etiquette
• Identify key enhancements to brand image
• Apply techniques to increase visibility and personal presence
• To be able to identify the participant’s and program’s objectives.
• To be able to create a positive learning environment for the participants to be receptive of learning.
• How to create a great first great impression!
• The power of your visual statement
• Projecting your company’s corporate image
• What is image in relation to your role in your company
• Develop your professional image to say, “I mean business.”
• Business casual wardrobe concepts
• Professional Dress Code for different occasion
• Positive and Negative body posture and gesture
• What is effective eye contact?
• Power smiles and touch
• Respecting personal space
• Hand Movement
• Professional Make-up & Grooming for women and men (Hands-On workshop)
• Understanding products and cosmetics
• Your Professional Make-up colours
• Makeup routine (step by step guide)
• Normal skin care regime
• Product application techniques
• Moustache maintenance
To Be Confirm