Power BI Certification Training Course - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 1285.700 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Microsoft Power BI is a suite of tools to analyze your data and extract business insights from it through building interactive dashboards. This Power BI Training course will help you get the most out of Power BI, enabling you to solve business problems and improve operations.
The Power BI Online course is applicable to:
People who never worked with Power BI and who want to understand how to use these tools
People who want to understand how to create customized visuals with the Power BI Developer tools.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
By the end of this Power BI Certification course, you will comprehend and master the following concepts:
• Create dashboards from published reports
• Quickly generate visuals and dashboards with Quick Insights
• Use natural language in the Q&A feature to quickly generate visuals for actionable insight
• Create and manage data alerts
• Get report layout and data visualization best practices
• Understand which charts/graphs to use depending on the question being answered or the story being told
• Use shapes to design, emphasize, and tell a story
• See how to incorporate custom visuals into your reports and dashboards
• Share reports and dashboards, as well as their pro’s and con’s
• Complete a Power BI data analysis/visual project from start to finish
• Improve team collaboration with Microsoft Teams
• Know how to get and prepare your data for analysis and visualization
• Find out how to create relationships between tables in your data model
• Create calculated columns and measures using the DAX language
• The Course Overview
• Built-in Aggregations
• Calculated Columns and Measures
• A Visual Demonstration
• Some Slightly Advanced Measures
• Data Visualization Best Practices
• Report and Dashboard Layout
• Creating a Sales Analysis Report
• Creating a Project Management Report
• Telling the Story of Your Data
• Thinking Outside the Visual Box
• Theme-ing It Up
• Capstone Project
• The Course Overview
• Creating a Dashboard from Existing Reports
• Getting Quick Insights
• Asking Questions of Your Data
• Data Alert! Data Alert!
• Be Kind and Share - With Whom and How
• Collaborating on Microsoft Teams
• Overview and Staying Up to Date