Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Pinterest Marketing Certification Training - Simplilearn
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Simplilearn’s course on Pinterest Marketing is a tailored personalized course to enable the professional gain a through perspective and make the best use of this latest marketing strategy. Pinterest Marketing is apt for professionals who are looking to increase their social media marketing and Internet marketing skills.
Pinterest Marketing Course can be pursued by professionals who want to specialize in Social Media, to draw a higher audience and be effective marketers. This course is best suited for:
• Social Media Marketing Manager
• Social Media Consultant
• Public Relations/ Brand Manager
• Blogger/ Social Media Copywriter
• People that want more traffic to their websites.
• Anyone looking to learn more about social media marketing.
• Professionals who want to add another skill to their marketing mix.
Pinterest Marketing Course offers the following benefits:
• Develop skills to generate website traffic, help organizations gain visibility and convert viewers to leads or sales.
• Master the art of the latest form of marketing through Pinterest.
• Understand the subtle and intricate details of effective marketing strategy
• Learn how to effectively create marketing campaigns
• Attract a higher audience, communicate with influencers
• Deploy the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess the advertisement campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
• Learn how to market a business through an attractive post, display campaign or video through Pinterest.
• What Is Pinterest?
• Redefining Bookmarks
• Redefining Idea Search
• A Gateway Sites
• Who’s on Pinterest?
• Men on Pinterest
• Great Traffic Potential
• E-Commerce Potential
• Image Value
• Why Jump at Pinterest?
• Business Size and Potential
• Coming Up Next
• Getting Set Up
• Business Setup
• Finalizing Setup
• Types of Boards
• Creating A Pinboard
• Category Selection
• Smart Feed Algorithm
• The Smart Feed & You
• Pinterest Segmentation
• Pinterest & Your Website
• Rick Pins
• Who Pinned Your Content?
• Coming Up Next
• Why Use Pinterest?
• Driving Traffic
• Generating Loyalty
• Demonstrating Product Potential
• Understanding Consumers on Pinterest
• Leveraging Trends Ad Content
• Tell Your Story on Pinterest
• Creating and Curating Content
• Repurposing Content
• Outreach & Pitch Research
• Secret Boards
• Coming Up Next
• Measuring Activity
• Pinterest Profile Data
• Top Pin Impressions
• Audience Data
• Your Audience Interests
• Things to Consider
• Analytics Reveals Value
• Tracking Traffic
• Troubleshooting Issues
• Pin Alerts
• Paying for Pinterest Exposure
• Pay for A Partner
• Case Study: Target
• Promoted Pins
• Promoted Pins Data
• Promoted Pins Tips
To Be Confirm