PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
PRINCE2 Agile TM is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2. As with PRINCE, PRINCE2 Agile can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector.
PRINCE2 Agile TM is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within this Best Practice will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with program and project support functions.
A copy of a valid PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner certificate is required
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
• Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
• Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
• Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
• Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
• To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
• To prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 AgileTM Practitioner exam
• Course opening - briefly, what is PRINCE2 AgileTM? The manual, The exam
• Servant Leader
• Wider customer view
• Working Agreements
• Principles & Behaviors
• Agilometer - Risk
• MP - (initial mention of burn charts)
• The use of Work Packages
• Plans - estimation
• Progress (full coverage of burn charts and info radiators)
• Quality (Definition of Done)
• CS - Frequent Releases - then SB, Retrospectives
• PRINCE2® Management products
• Rich Communication (and Workshops)
• Lean Startup
• Health check
• PM tips/Re-cap
• Exam prep
Kaustuv DeKaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.