Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. This course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile and how to apply the two together. Candidates will gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin, including exploring the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
• Agile professionals, project managers and aspiring project managers who want to be able to combine PRINCE2® and Agile in the most effective way when using PRINCE2®, Agile behaviors, concepts, frameworks and techniques.
• Other key delivery team staff, including product owners, Scrum Masters and developers.
• Business professionals with an interest in iterative and incremental project delivery through collaborative working.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
• Understand the key aspects of PRINCE2®
• Understand basic concepts behind common agile ways of working
• Demonstrate the purpose of combining PRINCE2 with agile
• Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
• Apply the PRINCE2 principles and tailor the themes, processes and management
• Products to a project in an agile context
• Incorporate the areas that can support a PRINCE2 Agile implementation
• What is a Project?
• Agile Behaviours and The PRINCE2 Principles
• Agile and The PRINCE2 Themes
• Agile and The PRINCE2 Processes
• Rich communication
• Frequent releases
Kaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
To Be Confirm