Starting FromRM 1800.0016 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
90 days of access from date of activation
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions and group exercises, but mostly examination based practical application exercises. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. To prepare effectively for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work in the evening.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project Managers, Team Managers, General Managers, Consultants and support staff).
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2® , and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®
- Business justification
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by Exception
- Manage by stages
- Focus on products
- Learn from experience
- Business Case
- Module 3: Processes
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Managing Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery