Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
2 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 22 Aug 09:00 - Tue 23 Aug 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project Managers, Team Managers, General Managers, Consultants, and support staff).
PRINCE2® Foundation certificate. The 2-day course is advised for students who recently passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Other students are advised to follow the 3-day course with extra repetition of the Foundation materials.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions, and practical exercise
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
• Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
• Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
• Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
• State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
• State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
• State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles, and the management dimensions of a project.
• Pass the Practitioner exam.
• Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
• Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well- managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
• The PRINCE2® 6th edition update
• Tailoring and project context
• Applying the PRINCE2® Principles
• Business case
• Starting up a project
• Directing a project
• Initiating a project
• Controlling a stage
• Manage Product Delivery
• Manage Stage Boundaries
• Closing a project
Kaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Sean Low is a Diploma holder in Graphic Design from Saito Academy & Higher Diploma and Master's Degree in Business with Infromation Technology from University of Northumbria, NewCastle. He is Management Consultant for Pink Elephant with the responsibility for delivery (consulting projects), training and development in the Asian region. Service Management Process and Applications Manager with the responsibilities of defining, documenting and implementing IT service management processes and policies across the World Vision International (WVI) global partnership that consists of more than 50 countries. Technical Services Manager with HP (formerly EDS) with the responsibility of managing the Wintel support team with 100-150 staffs supporting over international/multinational customers which includes daily operational responsibility for people, customer and day-to-day project management activities of the team. IT Manager for Malaysia's premier business weekly The Edge. Responsibilities include managing a team of web designers, programmers and system support staff. Other responsibilities include providing strategic direction to implementation of IT processes within the organisation Read More