Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
90 days of access from date of activation
3 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 25 Oct 09:00 - Wed 27 Oct 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management. The PRINCE2® Foundation course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognized Foundation qualification. The Foundation level measures whether a delegate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project managers, consultants, and support staff)
There are no prerequisites for this course
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions, and practical exercise
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® method.
• Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan.
• Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2® method.
• Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes, the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the seven principles.
• State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
• State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
• State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles, and the management dimensions of a project.
• Pass the Foundation Exam.
• Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level.
• Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
• Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
• What is a project
• The AXELOS PPM suite
• The structure of PRINCE2®: principles, themes,
• Processes and the project environment
• The Business Case Theme
• The Organization Theme
• Directing a Project Process (DP)
• Starting-up a project Process (SU)
• The risk themes
• The quality themes
• The change themes
• The plans theme
• The progress themes
• The Initiating a project process
• The Controlling a stage process
• The Managing product delivery process
• The Managing stage boundaries process
• The closing a project process
• Mock exam exercise
Kaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Sean Low is a Diploma holder in Graphic Design from Saito Academy & Higher Diploma and Master's Degree in Business with Infromation Technology from University of Northumbria, NewCastle. He is Management Consultant for Pink Elephant with the responsibility for delivery (consulting projects), training and development in the Asian region. Service Management Process and Applications Manager with the responsibilities of defining, documenting and implementing IT service management processes and policies across the World Vision International (WVI) global partnership that consists of more than 50 countries. Technical Services Manager with HP (formerly EDS) with the responsibility of managing the Wintel support team with 100-150 staffs supporting over international/multinational customers which includes daily operational responsibility for people, customer and day-to-day project management activities of the team. IT Manager for Malaysia's premier business weekly The Edge. Responsibilities include managing a team of web designers, programmers and system support staff. Other responsibilities include providing strategic direction to implementation of IT processes within the organisation Read More