Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
PL-600T00: Power Platform Solution Architect
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation, deployment and adoption of an overall solution. The Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer’s needs now and in the future. In this course, students will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more. This course is designed to give you an introduction to the Solution Architect role.
Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects that are new to the role.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions, and practical exercise.
• Define a Solution Architect
• Role of a Solution Architect on projects
• Project Methodology
• Getting to know your customer.
• Group exercise - Getting to know your customer.
• How to lead the requirement collection effort
• Using fit gap analysis
• Pillars of good architecture
• Blueprinting the solution architecture
• Group exercise - Design from requirements
• Solution Architect's role in project governance
• Techniques for keeping a project on track.
• Scenarios that could cause a project to fail.
• Group exercise - Project governance and working as a team.
• Key Power Platform architecture components
• Understand how platform design and limits influence solution architectures.
• Updates and feature releases
• Understand how to communicate how the platform meets customer needs.
• Data model influences
• Data model strategy
• Data types
• Data relationships
• Group exercise - Data modeling
• Planning and evaluating requirements.
• Operational reporting
• Power BI
• Enterprise BI
• Pre-built insights and custom AI
• Discuss options for apps and how to choose where to start
• Discuss app composition options
• Using components as part of your app architecture
• Considerations for including Portals as an app in your architecture
• Group exercise - Power Apps Architecture topics
• Microsoft vision and Solution Architect's role in ALM
• Environment strategies
• Defning a solution structure for your deliverable
Lab: ALM Hands-on Lab
• Discuss options for automation and custom logic.
• Review considerations for using triggers and common actions.
• Explore using Business Process Flows (BPF) to guide users through business processes.
• Group Exercise - Evaluate scenarios for Power Automate usage
• Solution Architect's role in security modeling
• Discovery and learning your client's environment.
• Controlling access to environments and resources
• Controlling access to CDS Data
• Group Exercise - Security Modeling
• Solution Architects role in Integrations
• What is an integration and why do we need it
• Platform features that enable integration
• CDS Event Publishing
• Scenarios for group discussion
• Solution Architect's role when deploying Dynamics 365 apps.
• Architecture Considerations for primary apps
• Group Exercise - App specific working groups evaluate requirements.
• Chatbot options
• Chatbot concepts
• Best practices
• Integrate chatbots.
• Power Virtual Agents in Microsoft Teams
• Power Automate Desktop
• Recording and editing tasks
• Running desktop flows
• Process advisor
• Solution Architect's role with testing and go live.
• Planning for testing
• Planning for go live.
Ricky Chan Chee Ho
Ricky have extensive knowledge in software application, management skills, leading edge technology planning and implementation as well as superior strategic thinking & communication skills.His expertise are in Exchange Server, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window NT server, Microsoft offices 2003, 2007, 2010, Microsoft Project 2013, 2007 and 2010.
Daryl Soong Choo Keong
Daryl Soong has been working in the IT industry since 1996. As such, he has had ample exposure and experience relating to all manners of businesses and problem scenarios faced by IT personnel of different levels. He understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He has a passion for Microsoft server systems, messaging infrastructure, database server implementation & administration, windows & web programming, as well as Cisco routing and switching. He specializes in the fields of databases, server & web development.He has successfully managed and implemented several local projects related to his area of expertise. His key areas of work have been on various platforms using Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Cisco Routers and Switches. Read More