PAL-E: Professional Agile Leaderships Essentials
Starting FromRM 4500.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone's goals and ways of working are aligned.
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
• You are a manager/leader, responsible for leading one/more Scrum teams, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners and members of a Development Team
• You are a (HR/PMO) manager/leader, responsible for developing people in the Scrum teams
• You are a Senior Executive, acting as a sponsor for the Agile transformation and want to know how to develop the leadership for the Agile transformation
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
• An overview of what "Agile Transformation" is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world
• Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments during agile transformation
• An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
• What takes to become a servant leader from traditional manager to manage change more effectively
• Change is hard and become harder without motivated people so how to motivate team during change
• An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of agility
• An understanding of how Agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty and IT project failure and/or dissatisfied customers
• The ability to compare Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
• An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
• An understanding of typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen focus more on agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in agile community and participate is major events as speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Scrum Alliance conferences and meet-up. He writes blog on agile, scrum, Kanban and technical practices.