P2PM-P: Accredited Certification In Prince2™ Practitioner Level Training & Exam
Starting FromRM 4700.003 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
PRINCE2 (Projects in a Controlled Environment) is internationally accepted as the leading "best practice" project management approach. The method is scalable and can be tailored to reflect any organization's existing standards, approaches and business.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at the Foundation Level and where chosen the Practitioner Level
- Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring within a work environment)
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and Support Staff
- General Managers, CEOs & Stakeholders
- Staff who will have defined role in a project
- Project Management Consultants
- System Analysts & Business Analysts
- Anyone who is involves in a project
- Anyone who intends to be a Prince2 trainer or Consultant
- Scheme & Approach
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Themes
- PRINCE2 Processes
- PRINCE2 Roles
- Tailoring PRINCE2 in a project environment
- Business Case
- Quality In A Project Environment
- Product Based Planning
- Management Risk
- CHANGE Control
- Progress (Monitor & Control)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam (2.5 Hours
Simon Seow Poon Shing
Simon Seow Poon Shing is a trainer of caliber excellence in the field of PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology, SSADM System Development Methodology, P30 Portfolio, Programme and Project Office. He graduated from City of London Polytechnic with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies and a Certificate in Programming Technology. He is a Certified Practitioner for PRINCE2 Project Management; P3O Portfolio, Programme & Project Management Office; MSP Programme Management; Accredited Trainer PRINCE2; Accredited Trainer MSP; Certified Practitioner and Trainer SSADM Structured Systems Analysis & Design Methodology.
He is also an Examiner for System Analysis & Design (British Computer Society); a Regional Moderator for National Computing Center, UK and a Founding Member for Malaysian Chapter EDP Auditors Association. He brings with him more than 30 years of experience in a wide range of industries, situations and countries to design programmes for top corporate organizations. He has worked in the UK and in Asia in the field of Finance, Education, IT and Consulting.