Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Oracle: Implementing Oracle Audit Vault
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, students learn how to use Oracle Audit Vault. Oracle Audit Vault is a powerful enterprise-wide audit solution to efficiently consolidate, detect, monitor, alert and report on audit data for security auditing and compliance. Oracle Audit Vault provides the ability to consolidate audit data and critical events from various systems such as databases, application servers, applications, and operating systems into a centralized and secure audit warehouse.
In this course, students install Audit Vault and configure audit data sources. They learn how to manage audit settings and audit vault alerts. In addition, they learn how to use the Audit Vault Dashboard and reporting functionality. The version of Oracle Database that Oracle Audit Vault uses is 10g Release 2.
• Consolidate audit data and critical events from various database systems.
• Use Audit Vault policy manager to view and provision Oracle Database audit policies centrally.
• Define alerts to provide real-time notification of out-policy activity.
• Use Audit Vault reports to meet security compliance regulations.
• Support Engineer
• Data Warehouse Analyst
• Business Intelligence Developer
• Data Warehouse Developer
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Oracle Database 11g: Security Release 2
• Implementing Oracle Database Firewall
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions, and practical exercise.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Install Audit Vault Server and Audit Vault Collection Agent
• Configure Audit Vault collectors
• Configure and manage audit settings.
• Configure and manage Audit Vault alerts
• Review and schedule Audit Vault reports
• Create customized reports.
• Manage the Audit Vault Data Warehouse
Oracle Certified Trainer