Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Management Pack Overview
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Management Pack Overview training introduces you to GoldenGate management. Once a GoldenGate installation is up and running, you'll learn how it must be monitored, maintained and managed.
- Install and configure GoldenGate instances.
- Use Oracle GoldenGate Monitor.
- Use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to administer replication.
- Report on alerts.
- Generate statistics.
- Examine the history of GoldenGate installations.
- SOA Architect
- System Administrator
- Systems Architects
- D84357GC10-Oracle GoldenGate 12c Fundamentals for Oracle or equivalent experience
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Install, configure and manage Oracle GoldenGate EMCC plug-in and associated agents
- Discover, promote and monitor Oracle GoldenGate instances
- Install and configure and manage GoldenGate Monitor and associated agents
- Create a required WebLogic Server GoldenGate Monitor Server domain
- Start stop and monitor GoldenGate instances
- Configure and manage email alerts
- Configure and manage SNMP alerts
- Introduction to Management Pack
- What is Oracle GoldenGate Monitor
- What is the OracleGoldenGate plug-in for EMCC
- Oracle GoldenGate Monitor Architecture
- EMCC and Oracle GoldenGate Architecture
- GoldenGate Monitor Componts and prerequisites
- Installing Monitor
- WebLogic Server and oracle GoldenGate Monitor Server
- GoldenGate Monitor Server database requirements
- Configuring GoldenGate Monitor Server
- Creating and configuring GoldenGate Monitor Agents
- Introducing the GoldenGate Monitor GUI
- Configuring GoldenGate instances
- Managing GoldenGate instances
- Monitoring GoldenGate instances
- Viewing statistics
- Generating graphs and charts
- Examining History
- What are alerts?
- Configuring alert properties
- Creating Alerts
- Viewing Alert history
- Configuring EMAIL alerts
- Configuring SNMP alerts
- Configuring CLI alerts
- EMCC Features and functions
- EMCC Architecture
- GoldenGate EMCC Plug-in
- Installing and configuring the GoldenGate plug-in for EMCC
- Discovering and promoting GoldenGate instances
- Creating, configuring and managing EMCC GoldenGate alerts
- Introducing EMCC Email alerts
- Introducing EMCC SNMP alerts
- Introducing EMCC CLI alerts
Oracle Certified Trainer