Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
5 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 12 Apr 09:00 - Fri 16 Apr 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Oracle Database: Backup and Recovery Workshop
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, students learn how to perform backup and recovery based on the related Oracle Database architecture components. Various backup, failure, restore, and recovery scenarios are provided so that students learn to evaluate their own recovery requirements and develop an appropriate strategy for backup and recovery procedures. This course includes an interactive workshop, with scenarios that provide participants with opportunities to diagnose and recover from several failure situations.
• Oracle Database Administrator
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Support Engineer
• Technical Consultant
• Technical Administrator
Oracle Database: Administration Workshop
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
• Describe the Oracle Database architecture components related to backup and recovery operations.
• Plan effective backup and recovery procedures.
• Describe Oracle Database backup methods and recovery operations that can be used to resolve database failure.
• Configure the database for recoverability.
• Use Recovery Manager (RMAN) to create backups and perform recovery operations.
• Use the Data Recovery Advisor to diagnose and repair failures.
• Use Oracle Flashback Technologies to recover from human error.
• Perform an encrypted database backup and restore.
• Perform tablespace point-in-time recovery.
• Backup Strategies and Terminology
• Performing Backups
• Improving Your Backups
• Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
• Diagnosing Failures
• Restore and Recovery Concepts
• Performing Complete Recovery
• Performing Point-in-Time Recovery
• Performing Additional Recovery Operations
• Using Flashback Technologies
• Using Flashback Database
• Transporting Data
• Duplicating a Database
• RMAN Troubleshooting and Tuning
• Backup and Recovery Workshop
Oracle Certified Trainer
Genesis Douglas Row
Mr. Genesis Douglas Row has been working in the IT industry since 1996 and has contributed more than 17 years to the industry. Along the years, he has picked up skills in sales, marketing, business management, presales and product management that has made him an all-rounded skilled and experienced IT personnel in the industry.He has a strong technical background in Oracle Database Management, Solaris System Administration and Web Publishing. He has also proven to be a very talented and passionate trainer in delivering easy-to-understand, straight-to-the-point training sessions. He utilizes effective training techniques for maximum knowledge transfer, information retention and customer satisfaction. Read More
To Be Confirm