40389: Windows Server® 2016 First Look Clinic
Starting FromRM 1.004 Hours
90 days of access from date of activation
0 Days 4 hours
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V
In this module, we explore all of the new features related to Compute in Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview. Specifically, we focus on Nano Server, Hyper-V, Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers, and management features.
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Introducing Nano Server
- New Features of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016
- Introducing Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Windows Server 2016 Management
Windows Server 2016 has many new features in Identity to improve the ability for organizations to secure Active Directory environments and help them migrate to cloud-only deployments and hybrid deployments, where some applications and services are hosted in the cloud and others are hosted on premises. This module introduces you to those improvements.
- What's new in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) improvements
The introduction of Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview brings with it several new storage capabilities to the platform for the IT professional to design, deploy, and maintain Windows Server storage. This module provides an overview of some of the new features and improvements in storage.
Networking improvements include new features and enhancements that make flexible workload placement and mobility possible. Organizations need flexibility, reliability, high levels of performance, and a focus on applications and workloads. To meet these needs, Windows Server 2016 delivers enhancements in the reliability, performance, and interoperability of virtual networking; improved support for centralized configuration and management across virtual and physical networks; new virtualized network functions for transforming the network cloud; and seamless datacenter extensions for flexible workload placement and mobility. this module covers the new networking features in Windows server 2016.
Thayanithy JeganHas a strong career, spanning over 19 years of Technical & Management experience. Technically sophisticated professional with a pioneering career reflecting strong leadership qualifications coupled with analysing user requirements, conceptualizing capabilities, software development and successful implementation of developed solutions. Clear communication and intuitive thinking have equipped me with skills required to achieve best results.