Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
MoP-F: Accredited Certification in MoP Foundation Level Training & Exam
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Management of Portfolios (MoP) helps organisations make decisions about implementing the right changes to business as usual; those changes are delivered via projects and programmes. MoP is a co-ordinated collection of strategic processes and decisions that together enable the most effective balance of organisational change and business as usual.
- Senior Management from all discipline CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, Financial Controller, Auditor, General Manager, Branch Manager, Head of Department, Directors of Change, Senior Responsible Owners (SROs); Portfolio, Programme, Business Change and Benefits Managers; and Business Case Writers and Project Appraisers.
- Any IT Professionals Managers, System Analyst, Software Engineers/Integrators, Service Management Support Staﬀ, Project Managers, Solution and Infrastructure Architects.
- Any Non-IT Professionals - Whose work involve with Systems, Auditors, Quality Assurance, Risk Analyst, People responsible for due diligence and strategic decision, negotiators for IT Contracts.
The event will be delivered by APMG approved MoP Trainers with practical experience of using the MoP principles over a wide range of portfolios.
The style of delivery will be instructor-led with the trainer taking attendees through each elements of the course content and illustrating each key point with examples.
Questions and discussions will be encouraged throughout the event.
- Provides practitioners with universally applicable principles and practice that will enable individuals and organisation to successfully introduce portfolio management approaches.
- Provides an overview of portfolio management - what it is, the case for doing it, how it fits with other related organisational activities, how to get started and sustain progress.
- Provides description of the principle and practices upon which successful approaches to portfolio management are built.
- Provides examples of portfolio management that illustrate how the principles and practices can be adapted to suit local circumstances.
Simon Seow Poon Shing
Simon Seow Poon Shing is a trainer of caliber excellence in the field of PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology, SSADM System Development Methodology, P30 Portfolio, Programme and Project Office. He graduated from City of London Polytechnic with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies and a Certificate in Programming Technology. He is a Certified Practitioner for PRINCE2 Project Management; P3O Portfolio, Programme & Project Management Office; MSP Programme Management; Accredited Trainer PRINCE2; Accredited Trainer MSP; Certified Practitioner and Trainer SSADM Structured Systems Analysis & Design Methodology.
He is also an Examiner for System Analysis & Design (British Computer Society); a Regional Moderator for National Computing Center, UK and a Founding Member for Malaysian Chapter EDP Auditors Association. He brings with him more than 30 years of experience in a wide range of industries, situations and countries to design programmes for top corporate organizations. He has worked in the UK and in Asia in the field of Finance, Education, IT and Consulting.Read More