Management of Risk Foundation With Exam
Starting FromRM 4700.003 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. To prepare effectively for the M_o_R® Foundation exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work in the evening.
At the beginning of the course, students will receive a M_o_R® Foundation classroom workbook containing the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
· Business Change Managers
· Program and Project Managers
· Risk Manager
· Business and Program and Project Support staff and managers
· Operational staff and managers
· Staff and Managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with Portfolio, Project and Program Management methodologies.
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
· Learn, understand and use the most important concepts and terminology within the M_o_R® Guide.
· Specifically candidates should for any organizational perspective:
· Know the facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R® framework (principles, approach, processes and embedding and reviewing)
· Understand how the M_o_R® principles, approach, and processes are used
· Be able to identify the M_o_R® framework documents and understand their uses and differences.
· Pass the Foundation Exam.
Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow
delegates to move onto Practitioner Level.
· Aligns with objectives
· Fits the context
· Engages stakeholders
· Provides clear guidance
· Informs decision-making
· Facilitates continual improvement
· Creates a supportive culture
· Achieves measurable value
· Identify — Context
· Identify — Identify the risk
· Assess — Estimate
· Assess — Evaluate
Michiel Roelof De BoerMichiel holds the highest ITIL credential – the ITIL Service Manager (Masters) certification. He is also a certified ITIL Service Manager who teaches Foundation, Practitioners and Service Management. He gained his experience in various local and international companies worldwide where he had executed roles as Manager, Consultant, Project Manager and Instructor as well as having experience in the finance, automation, industry, airlines, logistics, medical and telecommunication sectors. He is experienced in translating business objectives into manageable deliverables, initiating quick wins and creates an environment for continuous improvement. With a management style which is based on coaching and team play, he can effectively communicate with the members of the board as well as employees at various levels of an operation and in many different cultures.