Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
1 Day with 08 hours per day
Fri 30 Apr 09:00 - Fri 30 Apr 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This training course also prepares the student for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certifciation. To achieve this certification, students need to pass the MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam. This exam measures your understanding of cloud concepts; core Microsoft 365 services and concepts; security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365; and Microsoft 365 pricing and support.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
• General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
• General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
• Experience addressing business/legal/ security requirements for IT
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and hands-on labs. This course can be conducted as instructor-led (ILT) or virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Differentiate between the various cloud service models
• Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
• Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
• Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
• Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
• Identify how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration
• Understand identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
• Understand cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
• Understand data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
• Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
• Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
• Microsoft 365 core services
• Microsoft on-premise services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
• Enterprise Mobility in Microsoft 365
• Collaboration in Microsoft 365
Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
• Exercise 1: Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
• Exercise 2: Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
• Exercise 3: Configuring new user and group accounts
• Organization security overview
• Identity basics
• Devices and data protection
• Compliance in Microsoft 365
Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
• Exercise1: Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
• Exercise2: Evaluate Identity Protection
• Exercise3: Explore tools for compliance
• Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
• Support in Microsoft 365
Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
• Exercise 1: Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
• Exercise 2: Add trial licenses to the tenant
• Exercise 3: Review support options
Mohd Adam Kane
Started training in early 1997 after returning from Singapore and have been actively participating in IT projects and consultation while conducting freelance training. He was a Senior Trainer with Info Trek focus on Unified Communications, Messaging Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure Management and Microsoft Server Systems.He brings to the classroom for all to share his many years of experience in project roll out and consultancy such as Operating System Migration, Messaging Infrastructure Deployment & Migration, System Center Deployment, Data Center Planning & Management, Identity Management, Unified Communication Implementation, Disaster Recovery, Fibre Network Implementation, High Availability Deployment and Network Management. Read More
Ali Reza Bin Azmi
Ali Reza Azmi has been working in the IT industry since 2000 and he has more than 14 years of experience in IT training. He is well - versed in the configuration and troubleshooting of Window Server 20012 network infrastructure, Windows identity and access solutions with Windows Server 20012 active directory, Window Server 2012 active directory domain services and Windows Servers 2012 servers. He is knowledgeable in the planning and implementation of Windows Server 20012, Windows 8 desktop deployments and environments and in supporting Windows 8 for enterprise among others.
Ricky Chan Chee Ho
Ricky have extensive knowledge in software application, management skills, leading edge technology planning and implementation as well as superior strategic thinking & communication skills.His expertise are in Exchange Server, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window NT server, Microsoft offices 2003, 2007, 2010, Microsoft Project 2013, 2007 and 2010.