MS-500T03 - Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
Starting FromRM 900.001 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
• Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Windows 10 devices.
• Experience with Office 365.
• Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
• Basic understanding of computer networks.
• Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
• Implement information rights management.
• Secure messages in Office 365.
• Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
• Deploy and manage Cloud App Security.
• Implement Azure information protection for Microsoft 365.
• Implement Windows information protection for devices.
This module explains information rights management in Exchange and SharePoint. It also describes encryption technologies used to secure messages. The module introduces how to implement Azure Information Protection and Windows Information Protection.
This module is all about data loss prevention in Microsoft 365. You will learn about how to create policies, edit rules, and customize user notifications.
• Data Loss Prevention Explained
• Data Loss Prevention Policies
• Custom DLP Policies
• Creating a DLP Policy to Protect Documents
• Policy Tips
Lab: Data Loss Prevention
• Create and license users in your organization
• Create a DLP policy
• Testing DLP Policies
After completing this module, learners should be able to:
• Describe Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
• Recognize how actions and conditions work together for DLP.
• Use policy templates to implement DLP policies for commonly used information.
• Describe the different built-in templates for a DLP policies.
• Configure the correct rules for protecting content.
• Describe how to modify existing rules of DLP policies.
• Configure the user override option to a DLP rule.
• Describe how to work with managed properties for DLP policies.
• Explain how SharePoint Online creates crawled properties from documents.
• Describe the user experience when a user creates an email that contains sensitive information.
This module is all about cloud app security for Microsoft 365. The module will explain cloud discovery, app connectors, policies, and alerts.
• Cloud Application Security Explained
• Using Cloud Application Security Information
• Office 365 Cloud App Security
After completing this module, students will be able to:
• Describe Cloud App Security.
• Explain how to deploy Cloud App Security.
• Control your Cloud Apps with Policies.
• Troubleshoot Cloud App Security.
• Use the Cloud App Catalog.
• Use the Cloud Discovery Dashboard.
• Prepare for Office 365 Cloud App Security.
• Manage cloud app permissions.
Mohd Adam KaneStarted training in early 1997 after returning from Singapore and have been actively participating in IT projects and consultation while conducting freelance training. He was a Senior Trainer with Info Trek focus on Unified Communications, Messaging Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure Management and Microsoft Server Systems.He brings to the classroom for all to share his many years of experience in project roll out and consultancy such as Operating System Migration, Messaging Infrastructure Deployment & Migration, System Center Deployment, Data Center Planning & Management, Identity Management, Unified Communication Implementation, Disaster Recovery, Fibre Network Implementation, High Availability Deployment and Network Management.
Ricky Chan Chee HoRicky have extensive knowledge in software application, management skills, leading edge technology planning and implementation as well as superior strategic thinking & communication skills.His expertise are in Exchange Server, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window NT server, Microsoft offices 2003, 2007, 2010, Microsoft Project 2013, 2007 and 2010.